Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Vanessa Da Ros
Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Product Appearance Not as advertised

reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo

Customer service

The customer service I received from Gwen was outstanding! Quick responses and always offering ongoing support and assistance was very much appreciated! I was stressing about not getting my dress delivered in time and Gwen took the weight off my shoulders and helped me with ease! Such a lovely person, definitely makes for a great company :) Thanks for all your help Gwen!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Wow! Thanks for leaving Gwen such glowing feedback :) We're so pleased to hear she made your customer service experience go so smoothly! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else x

Annie
Annieasked

Hello, do you know when the HELLO MOLLY CRYSTAL FLASH DRESS PURPLE will be back in stock for size XS. Thanks x

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Hande
Handeasked

Hello:) I’m so sad to see Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Bronze in Small size go out of stock:( I live in Turkey but in US now until the first week of Dec. and I really want to purchase this dress for my best friend’s wedding before I leave. When will it be restocked? Thank you:)

christi
christiasked

hey I was just wondering when the DEAR EMILIA HAVE THE LAST DANCE MIDI DRESS RED will be restocked in a small?? would love to wear it for my formal in december. thanks :)

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives