Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Ella A.
Ella A.asked

Hi, I was wondering when the give it to me midi dress black size M would be restocked? xo

Katherine
Katherineasked

DEAR EMILIA COMPANION STAR MAXI DRESS METALLIC BLACK In size xs restock date?!?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the beginning of November! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Hannah S
Hannah Sasked

Do you know when the sweet thinking dress in rust will be restocked in an XS

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives