Listing monitored by Hello Molly

1.3
Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ella A.
Ella A.asked

Hi, I was wondering when the Slip into the Night Midi dress lavender size M would come back into stock?

Jill
Jillasked

Hey hello molly, I was wondering when you would restock the Something to be said dress in BLUSH, Need to know a date asap

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ash
Ashasked

Helloo! I was wondering when the 'Style Queen Dress Blue' in an XS would be coming back in stock? My parents just missed out on the cut to order it for me since I have a semi-formal at the end of November and was so set on that dress and I was hoping it would come back in stock. Crossing my fingers <33

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the beginning of November! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives