Listing monitored by Hello Molly

4.2

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

Excellent Support Service

Great service provided by the Hello Molly team. I bought a dress that arrived within a day or two. Unfortunately I had to return it as it didn't fit. I contacted the support team who were very helpful in ensuring I received my store credit! Thank you guys!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Aoife, thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your order and return were a smooth process! Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon :) x

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Tania
Tania

Very accommodating to my situation and Im very much appreciated for it, the friendly service does not go unnoticed, my emails were all responded to within hours or a day!

Thanks Tania! We love having you as a customer :) xo

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Vanessa Da Ros
Vanessa Da RosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service from Gwen

I had issues with my login account for Hello Molly & sent through an email to Customer Service.
I got a response back from Gwen & with her patience and effort with back and forth emails she resolved the issue & got my login details sorted and I was then able to login. Fantastic Customer Service, always responded promptly and went above and beyond to help, which was much appreciated.
Regards Vanessa

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for your sweet review Vanessa! So glad to hear how helpful Gwen was :) xo

Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo

Customer service

The customer service I received from Gwen was outstanding! Quick responses and always offering ongoing support and assistance was very much appreciated! I was stressing about not getting my dress delivered in time and Gwen took the weight off my shoulders and helped me with ease! Such a lovely person, definitely makes for a great company :) Thanks for all your help Gwen!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Wow! Thanks for leaving Gwen such glowing feedback :) We're so pleased to hear she made your customer service experience go so smoothly! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else x

Love em

Fantastic all round! The online store is gorgeous and products that arrived are packaged well and amazing quality. Package arrived well within the expected frame of delivery which was lovely!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much for sharing your review lovely! :D We're excited you loved your overall experience when shopping on Hello Molly. It means the world to us! Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! xo

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great colours and options!

Hello Molly always has a large variety of colours and options. Which makes it a store that I always go to for a new look or to stay on trend.
I've ordered 2 items from this store both dresses. Both body tight. Sizing runs a little small. Quality is just above average for the price you pay.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for taking the time to share your review Simone! :) We're so happy that you love our on trend styles! If you ever need assistance with sizing, don't ever hesitate to be in touch with us via info@hellomolly.com xo

Veronica
VeronicaAU

One of my favourites!

The site is well designed with categorising layouts to locate what you are looking for with ease. Within these categories you are able to "Filter" for your size and choice of colours, etc. to further simplify your search for the perfect outfit!

Hello Molly aims to please by constantly releasing new clothing products of the latest trend that would suit anyone!

So far all my Hello Molly dresses I have received have been exceptional quality for the price I paid. They are well-made, well-designed, and flatter my body shape.