Listing monitored by Hello Molly

3.7
zoe.marshall.1231
zoe.marshall.1231

If I could rate Hello Molly lower I would, do not buy from them!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello M.Hello Molly

Yes, thank you, it is now being resolved and I am getting refunded to my payment method which is very much appreciated.

Gabrielle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great experience

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gabrielle, Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gabrielle N.

I did try and contact them but they just advised that it was a promotion for free returns at the time. I will try again, thanks! I appreciate it

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Tania
Tania

Very accommodating to my situation and Im very much appreciated for it, the friendly service does not go unnoticed, my emails were all responded to within hours or a day!

Thanks Tania! We love having you as a customer :) xo

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Courtney d
Courtney dSydney, NSW

Great quality! Small sizes

I bought myself a dress for a friends birthday. The dress looked exactly as it did on the model in real life. However, a bit of a short fit for us tall girls! Be a bit careful what you’re buying if you’re over 5”7.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Courtney, thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so happy to have you as a customer!

reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo

Customer service

The customer service I received from Gwen was outstanding! Quick responses and always offering ongoing support and assistance was very much appreciated! I was stressing about not getting my dress delivered in time and Gwen took the weight off my shoulders and helped me with ease! Such a lovely person, definitely makes for a great company :) Thanks for all your help Gwen!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Wow! Thanks for leaving Gwen such glowing feedback :) We're so pleased to hear she made your customer service experience go so smoothly! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else x

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great colours and options!

Hello Molly always has a large variety of colours and options. Which makes it a store that I always go to for a new look or to stay on trend.
I've ordered 2 items from this store both dresses. Both body tight. Sizing runs a little small. Quality is just above average for the price you pay.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for taking the time to share your review Simone! :) We're so happy that you love our on trend styles! If you ever need assistance with sizing, don't ever hesitate to be in touch with us via info@hellomolly.com xo

Ella A.
Ella A.asked

Hi, I was wondering when the Billini yumi mules nude croc heels are coming back into stock?

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ella L.
Ella L.asked

hi!! i was wondering when the ‘runaway lionell dress fuchsia zebra’ size small will be back in stock??

Georgia N
Georgia Nasked

Hiya, I was just wondering when would the larger sizes for the Whiskey sour olive dress be back in stock??

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives