Gi.Z

Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

SizingVery small
Brig

Brig

Highly recommend!!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Brig, Thanks so much for the glowing review! We are so glad you love our quality and styles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Great customer service AND products

Frankie made my return process so quick and easy. A couple of items did not work out for me and I was offered a store refund. I emailed staying I'd prefer a refund to the card I paid with, and Frankie was very efficient in resolving my concern. I love the quality and style of everything I've ordered from Hello Molly, and I will definitely be ordering more now that I know the customer service is very quick in resolving issues when they come up. Thank you!!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks Amber! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Quick Service with a Side of No Way!

My daughter is shopping for cute dresses for college. After purchasing many, I returned some because they were too big. Time passed, so I reached out to @Maggie at Hello Molly through email. Maggie utilized patience and was time efficient in providing me with information and the store credit I wanted. I gotta admit, I made some mistakes in my return process. Maggie was so sweet about my mistakes and provided my daughter a % off code too. - no way !!! No one is that kind anymore. Hello Molly, please know Maggie goes the extra yard and provides an incredible customer experience. Please do what it takes to grow her in your company. We are beyond thrilled !!
Cari

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Cari! Thanks so much for the glowing review! Maggie is definitely a gem :) Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Awesome customer service!!!

My CSR, Frankie, was awesome with the quick response concerning an item. My emails were received and responded to very quickly, which was fantastic!! The concern about an item was addressed appropriately, and I was extremely satisfied with how it was handled. Loving this company even more now!! Again, AWESOME!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi KDC, thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service! xo

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

Gab

Gab

Maggie from customer service is a gem X

Bought two items, one was amazing, the other not so flattering. They arrived very early.
I returned the second item with ease. Great service from the girls, highly recommended from me. Thanks team!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gab, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

SizingSlightly small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great customer service by Ula at Hello Molly!

I recently ordered a dress from this site that I LOVED but came to realize that it arrived with a stain on it. Ula made a bummer situation not seem so bad! She was super helpful, responded quickly and made sure to check into everything for me to make the process as easy as possible to get the dress returned as reordered. Thank you Ula! Your great customer service does not go unappreciated.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Shirin, we're so sorry that you received a stained item but glad to hear that Ula was able to turn the situation around!! Hopefully your next experience is much more smooth :) xo

maddie

maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

SizingSlightly small
Bri

BriWestern District, VIC

Customer Service- Frankie- exceptional!

Had an issue with my online order. Frankie from customer service helped me with everything and was so quick replying to all my concerns. Very appreciative and great customer service. Thanks Frankie

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

SizingSlightly large
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

Amazing Customer Service

Hello Molly was more than accomodating when I tried to cancel my order but it was already too late. Frankie from the customer care team offered me a refund and sent me a pre-paid Australia Post return label so it was super easy to return my dress! Wish all online stores were this awesome.

Hi Aga, thanks for the lovely review :) We're always happy to help xo

Jade

JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

SizingSlightly large
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x