Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Buse
BuseSydney, NSW

First and last time buying from here! Should've read reviews first

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

My first and last shopping with Hello Molly

Very disappointed. Quality of the dress i received was very poor, stitched around the side was all wavy and not in straight line. Dress was too short. I had to pay delivery to return the item. I dont want to buy anything else. I need a refund not store credit. I called and customer service was so poor and dont want to refund me.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Cheryl, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you in arranging a return for a refund :) xo

Ok. Good service but poor quality

It was easy enough to order and return products but the quality I received felt quite cheap and fragile. I am hesitant to purchase another product but I got credit for the last product I returned. Guess I will give them one more go but I'm not confident based on the last purchase

Disappointing Service and Products

Ordered a jumpsuit (Day of Destiny) and had to return both my orders. There was no real difference between a size M and L. Disappointing. Customer service was horrible, they only also post their good reviews on their website. Not to mention, their returns policy is the worse thing I’ve ever come across. Like if customers aren’t happy with a product, they should at least be offered their money back. Now I have getting a store credit. The material quality is also extremely poor quality.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, can you please let us know your email address or order number so we can take this further to our Customer Service Supervisor? xo

Terrible return policy

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FEEL LIKE LAUGHING MIDI DRESS IN BEIGE

Purchased these dresses for my bridesmaids, the quality is inferior and goods arrived faulty with loose threads and manufacturing faults.

HelloMolly acknowledged the faults and generated return labels to send the goods back and processed a refund.

Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

Speedy service

Frankie was a great help with issuing a refund due to faulty product. Handled swiftly Despite being an online store!
As this was a concern of mine when purchasing online.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Heidi! So sorry to hear that you received a faulty item but so glad that Frankie was able to resolve this for you :) xo

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Zarli R.
Zarli R.asked

Hi hello molly, I was wondering how the OUT AFTER DARK MAXI DRESS METALLIC BLACK looks in plus size people. I also was wondering about the sizing for this dress because there’s no reviews from anyone above a size medium, I wanted to know how it looked in a large or extra-large please. Thank you xx

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Ella
Ellaasked

Hello, I was wondering when the PARTY LOVER MIDI DRESS AQUA will be back in stock, in a size small? Thanks :)

Haley C.
Haley C.asked

Hi Hello Molly! I was wondering when the Coolness Calling dress in white would be restocked?

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives