Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Buse
BuseSydney, NSW

First and last time buying from here! Should've read reviews first

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

My first and last shopping with Hello Molly

Very disappointed. Quality of the dress i received was very poor, stitched around the side was all wavy and not in straight line. Dress was too short. I had to pay delivery to return the item. I dont want to buy anything else. I need a refund not store credit. I called and customer service was so poor and dont want to refund me.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Cheryl, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you in arranging a return for a refund :) xo

Izzys123
Izzys123

Not like the picture!

Okay dress for the price however the colours shown on the website image are alot brighter than the item itself (as you'll see in the pictures) so I was very disappointed. Also not happy that I need to pay to return a poorly advertised item with no refund, only credit given. I'm not sure I want to buy anything else in a case the same thing happens. First and last time shopper here I think.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We are sorry to hear this has happened to your order. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you in arranging a return for a refund instead of credit :) xo

Ok. Good service but poor quality

It was easy enough to order and return products but the quality I received felt quite cheap and fragile. I am hesitant to purchase another product but I got credit for the last product I returned. Guess I will give them one more go but I'm not confident based on the last purchase

Disappointing Service and Products

Ordered a jumpsuit (Day of Destiny) and had to return both my orders. There was no real difference between a size M and L. Disappointing. Customer service was horrible, they only also post their good reviews on their website. Not to mention, their returns policy is the worse thing I’ve ever come across. Like if customers aren’t happy with a product, they should at least be offered their money back. Now I have getting a store credit. The material quality is also extremely poor quality.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, can you please let us know your email address or order number so we can take this further to our Customer Service Supervisor? xo

Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Great customer service AND products

Frankie made my return process so quick and easy. A couple of items did not work out for me and I was offered a store refund. I emailed staying I'd prefer a refund to the card I paid with, and Frankie was very efficient in resolving my concern. I love the quality and style of everything I've ordered from Hello Molly, and I will definitely be ordering more now that I know the customer service is very quick in resolving issues when they come up. Thank you!!!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks Amber! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Quick Service with a Side of No Way!

My daughter is shopping for cute dresses for college. After purchasing many, I returned some because they were too big. Time passed, so I reached out to @Maggie at Hello Molly through email. Maggie utilized patience and was time efficient in providing me with information and the store credit I wanted. I gotta admit, I made some mistakes in my return process. Maggie was so sweet about my mistakes and provided my daughter a % off code too. - no way !!! No one is that kind anymore. Hello Molly, please know Maggie goes the extra yard and provides an incredible customer experience. Please do what it takes to grow her in your company. We are beyond thrilled !!
Cari

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Cari! Thanks so much for the glowing review! Maggie is definitely a gem :) Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can ever help you with anything xo

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

Gab
Gab

Maggie from customer service is a gem X

Bought two items, one was amazing, the other not so flattering. They arrived very early.
I returned the second item with ease. Great service from the girls, highly recommended from me. Thanks team!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Gab, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Great customer service by Ula at Hello Molly!

I recently ordered a dress from this site that I LOVED but came to realize that it arrived with a stain on it. Ula made a bummer situation not seem so bad! She was super helpful, responded quickly and made sure to check into everything for me to make the process as easy as possible to get the dress returned as reordered. Thank you Ula! Your great customer service does not go unappreciated.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Shirin, we're so sorry that you received a stained item but glad to hear that Ula was able to turn the situation around!! Hopefully your next experience is much more smooth :) xo

Excellent service !

Excellent customer service! They go above and beyond and are very quick at replying too. Frankie is amazing (give a pay rise) ;) helped me with a return/refund and was very understanding. Clothes are top quality also, can’t fault. Thanks Frankie, you are the best.

Thanks for the great review, Taylor! Frankie is definitely a total gem <3

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service - thank you!

Returned an item that was lost in the post, Hello Molly couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I received a full refund. Thank you so much for your fantastic customer service & being patient with me after being overseas etc. Will forever be a customer of yours and buy with confidence given that experience!

Thanks, Frankie :)

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Katherine, thanks for your review! We're so glad Frankie was able to give you a great experience :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything! xo

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!