Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FEEL LIKE LAUGHING MIDI DRESS IN BEIGE

Purchased these dresses for my bridesmaids, the quality is inferior and goods arrived faulty with loose threads and manufacturing faults.

HelloMolly acknowledged the faults and generated return labels to send the goods back and processed a refund.

Sizing Slightly small
Jade
JadePerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Although the dress I ordered was too big and I had to return the customer service was great. The staff member Frankie was very polite and immediately took action to deliver a refund for my dress. Very quick reply and lovely interaction.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the fantastic review, Jade! So glad to hear about your great experience x

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Dayna
DaynaPerth, WA

When needing a refund the service was amazing!

Absolutely impressed with the fast reply via email when enquiring if it’s possible to return something for a refund. They have looked after me and I’d definitely recommend this company.

All dresses purchased have been fantastic quality, can’t fault the service.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Dayna! Thanks so much for the lovely review :) We're so glad to hear how happy you are with our service! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Customer service from Bella was outstanding. Her dedication to quality customer service makes me want to continue shopping here! The range of dresses on Hello Molly is impressive. I didn’t have the best expericne with my order but Bella was able to sort me out and I am forever grateful

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Meganasked

Do you know when the 'knew you were trouble' dress will be restocked? Thanks

Leah Hook
Leah Hook

Yes they notify when back in stock

Megan

Yes I know, but I’ve seen other people ask on here and be given a timeframe so was looking for the timeframe

Rhy D
Rhy Dasked

Hiii, do you know when the classy girl midi dress in tan(xs) will be back in stock?? I signed up for the notification but was wondering if you have a date because I want it for a wedding mid october :(

grace
graceasked

Hey!! I was wandering when the Sparkling Dreams Dress Blue will be restocked?? My homecoming in October and I love it

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives