Listing monitored by Hello Molly

2.6
Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Sizing Slightly small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Sizing Slightly small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Customer service from Bella was outstanding. Her dedication to quality customer service makes me want to continue shopping here! The range of dresses on Hello Molly is impressive. I didn’t have the best expericne with my order but Bella was able to sort me out and I am forever grateful

Rhy D
Rhy Dasked

Hiii, do you know when the classy girl midi dress in tan(xs) will be back in stock?? I signed up for the notification but was wondering if you have a date because I want it for a wedding mid october :(

grace
graceasked

Hey!! I was wandering when the Sparkling Dreams Dress Blue will be restocked?? My homecoming in October and I love it

Emma
Emmaasked

When will AMBITIOUS GIRL DRESS GREEN be restocked ?? All sizes are gone and I'd really like the green one for October!

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives