Listing monitored by Hello Molly

If I could give Hello Molly a 0 I would

Janedfav
JanedfavSydney, NSW

I have about 5 dresses from here and I am NEVER disappointed. They are always true to size, and amazing quality.

Very easy to find my way around the store!
So happy with the quality and the range they offer, AMAZING!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

AVOID THIS STORE

I would caution you before purchasing items from this store, particularly if you are making a large order. The store's returns policy is extremely unfair. They do not offer any refunds (only store credit which expires after 12 months) and you have to pay for returns. Considering that the quality and sizing of their products is very inconsistent, this means that it is likely you will be required to return items, and the cost adds up (especially if you have had to do it 8/9 times like me).
Stick to The Iconic, Princess Polly or ASOS - it is a much better customer experience.

Faulty dress

My daughter brought a dress there for $120 it arrived faulty ripped hem and the best they can do is tell her to send it back for a refund this was for her bday party now she’s out a dress and they don’t even offer to replace it. Disgusting service never buy from this company. Who the hell sends a dress that expensive ripped and faulty crazy.

May.W
May.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever

Never again. A worst experience.
And they only offer store credit for refunds!! Love their money!!

All the 5 star would be from people paid to do so because people check reviews. Don’t be fooled by them, they’re not real!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

Emma W.
Emma W.New South Wales

Supportive and Helpful

The team at Hello Molly are fantastic, I had some complications with my order and Ula was amazing at getting everything sorted for me and helping me out. Awesome customer service thank you !!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma, thank you for this lovely review! We're sorry for any complications you experienced with your recent order but I'm glad to hear we were able to assist :) xo

Sophie L.
Sophie L.Perth, WA

FALSE ADVERTISING OF PRODUCTS

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face

Sizing Slightly large
reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Terrible Quality, even worse service

I purchased a top from this online store. When I had hand washed it, the tassles all came off. I told Hello Molly and they refused to exchange or refund the purchase because I had washed it. I will never shop here again

Sizing Slightly small
Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Customer service from Bella was outstanding. Her dedication to quality customer service makes me want to continue shopping here! The range of dresses on Hello Molly is impressive. I didn’t have the best expericne with my order but Bella was able to sort me out and I am forever grateful

Great stuff! List of Lessons dress

I brought the List of Lessons dress and it’s beautiful! True to size and the picture. Fast delivery too!
Website was easy to use and the product was good quality.
Will shop here again!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much Rebecca! :D So glad you love the dress and it fits you perfectly. :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! xo