Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Janedfav
JanedfavSydney, NSW

I have about 5 dresses from here and I am NEVER disappointed. They are always true to size, and amazing quality.

Very easy to find my way around the store!
So happy with the quality and the range they offer, AMAZING!

Sizing True to size
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Great stuff! List of Lessons dress

I brought the List of Lessons dress and it’s beautiful! True to size and the picture. Fast delivery too!
Website was easy to use and the product was good quality.
Will shop here again!

Sizing True to size
Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much Rebecca! :D So glad you love the dress and it fits you perfectly. :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! xo

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Karilyn K.
Karilyn K.asked

Hi! I was wondering when you’ll be bringing back the fashion capital dress in bronze?

Laura M.
Laura M.asked

When will the Fate Found Us Dress in forest green restock? I need it for the holidays. Its so perfect!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around mid-October! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Chess
Chessasked

Hello! When will the Love me like adonis dress in pistachio be restocked? I need a large for a wedding on October 22

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives