Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Sizing Slightly small
Janedfav
JanedfavSydney, NSW

I have about 5 dresses from here and I am NEVER disappointed. They are always true to size, and amazing quality.

Very easy to find my way around the store!
So happy with the quality and the range they offer, AMAZING!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review :) We look forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Great stuff! List of Lessons dress

I brought the List of Lessons dress and it’s beautiful! True to size and the picture. Fast delivery too!
Website was easy to use and the product was good quality.
Will shop here again!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks so much Rebecca! :D So glad you love the dress and it fits you perfectly. :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! xo

Ella A.
Ella A.asked

Hi, I was wondering when the give it to me midi dress black size M would be restocked? xo

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the first few weeks of November! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Katherine
Katherineasked

DEAR EMILIA COMPANION STAR MAXI DRESS METALLIC BLACK In size xs restock date?!?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one around the beginning of November! Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Hannah S
Hannah Sasked

Do you know when the sweet thinking dress in rust will be restocked in an XS

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives