Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

Sizing True to size
Hello M.Hello Molly

Awesome customer service! Love the clothes

Love the clothes, super satisfied with these. They help at the drop of a hat! Their products are good quality and affordable prices. I use this his site all the time.

Sizing Very small
Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Megan! Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review :) We love having you as a customer xo

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Hande
Handeasked

Hello:) I’m so sad to see Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Bronze in Small size go out of stock:( I live in Turkey but in US now until the first week of Dec. and I really want to purchase this dress for my best friend’s wedding before I leave. When will it be restocked? Thank you:)

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

christi
christiasked

hey I was just wondering when the DEAR EMILIA HAVE THE LAST DANCE MIDI DRESS RED will be restocked in a small?? would love to wear it for my formal in december. thanks :)

rk miller
rk millerasked

hey i need the “spend all your time waiting” dress in red XS for a formal in december, when are you planning on restocking ?!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Lovely, We plan to bring this one back around the middle of December. Make sure to sign up for a restock in your size to be notified :) xo

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives