Listing monitored by Hello Molly

4.5
Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Sizing Very small

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Frankie has been SO lovely to deal with, my transaction so easy. Could not be happier! :)

I wanted to exchange a product that I loved but sadly was too small for me, satisfied with being offered an exchange for a product that did not suit. Thank you Frankie!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Emma! Thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your experience with Frankie :) We're sorry the order didn't work out but glad to hear we were able to resolve it for you xo

Customer service

Gwen was so helpful with my refund/exchange for wrong size. Very impressive! Went out of her way to assist. Wanted dress for a wedding on the weekend, she suggested buying new size and then getting refund of wrong size when they received.

Thanks for the great review, Kathy! We love having you as a customer :) x

Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a problem with an order and Gwen got everything figured out for me very quickly. They’ve made me more than a first-time customer for sure! I really appreciate their fast response time and their willingness to help!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Liz, thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to having you as a customer for years to come :) xo

Customer service

The customer service I received from Gwen was outstanding! Quick responses and always offering ongoing support and assistance was very much appreciated! I was stressing about not getting my dress delivered in time and Gwen took the weight off my shoulders and helped me with ease! Such a lovely person, definitely makes for a great company :) Thanks for all your help Gwen!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Wow! Thanks for leaving Gwen such glowing feedback :) We're so pleased to hear she made your customer service experience go so smoothly! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else x

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Charli L.
Charli L.asked

Hi! When will your 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Rose Gold' SIZE XS be back in stock or the navy colour size XS of 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Navy'

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

emelyn
emelynasked

hello! i was wondering when the loveliest gal dress white size xs would be restocked?

madywood95
madywood95asked

hello!! when will your dine and dash blue or pink xs go back in stock?? i need it before may 20th.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives