4.3

83% · 586108 · 15%

Jenna McNeil
Jenna McNeil

Customer Service Rep Heidi is great!

Heidi helped me with an order mistake I made and she was helpful! Show reply
Silvi
SilviVictoria

the dress is nothing like the pictures and refuse to give a refund

They said sorry for the dress not “meeting expectations”. The dress is completely different cut, color, waistline and came with a faded chipped zipper.

Now I have to take it to my bank Show details

Yvette
Yvette

Customer Service star!

I emailed Hello Molly with an address malfunction and Heidi promptly cancelled my order therefore I could reorder and correct the address. The response was prompt and perfect. Very happy ☺️ Show details ·  1
jenniferjsong
jenniferjsong

Awful. Stay away

Reached out to customer service when my package got stuck in transit. They told me to work with USPS directly rather than issuing credit or replacing the order. Pretty bad policy for the amount of business they’re doing. This is not a small mom and pop shop. Clothing quality is awful and I’ve always returned my orders because they look like I ordered it off Shein but 4x the price. HM charges a return fee as well.
I wouldn’t waste your time and money with a company that doesn’t care about its customers and seems to be planted in sheer selfishness and greed.
Mary
Mary

Excellent customer service/dress quality

The dresses are well made and fashionable. The customer service is excellent. Heidi helped to solve my issue quickly while being both friendly and professional! Show reply
Tay
Tay

Adrienne
Adrienne

Customer Servirce

Bianca provided excellent customer service. Really appreciated the support! Will continue shopping with HelloMolly. Show details ·  1
Emma
Emma

Great customer service !

Unfortunately I received a damaged product- however the process of contacting Hello Molly team was super easy and I received amazing customer for Bianca ! Thank you :) Show details ·  1
LeighF
LeighF

Excellent customer service

I have been greeted with excellent customer service numerous times. HM has been so helpful with ensuring satisfaction all with positive communication. Thank you! Show reply
Thuy
Thuy

Amazing customer service - Bianca

Bianca responded to my request and provided incredible customer service in a timely, communicative, and professional manner. Amazing! Show reply
Michelle
Michelle

Great product, great customer service!

Ordered several dresses, they came in a timely fashion. They looked as I would expect from the photos - sizing runs a little small, other than that, product is good quality.

Customer service is very friendly, responsive and timely with responses. Show details ·  1

girlmama14
girlmama14

Great customer service!!!

I was unable to keep any of the dresses I ordered because of my daughter's petite size. I contacted the company to inquire about refunding my card instead of giving me store credit (as I was fairly sure nothing else from the store would fit her). Hello Molly responded quickly and provided great customer service! Show details ·  1
Emily O.
Emily O.Victoria

Great customer service

Fast service and delivery. Easy to deal with and quick responses to my queries. Great customer service! Show details ·  1
Krista E.
Krista E.

Amazing costumer service

We had a problem that had nothing to do with the company. When I reached out Lisa was amazing. Super accommodating and help us with everything. She is the reason we will continue to buy from Hello Molly! Show details ·  1
Niki
Niki

Best customer service from Bianca

Bianca was such a help with my return! I accidentally mixed up my packages and she made sure I got my refund promptly and with ease. She made it so easy! Appreciate it so much, so thankful! Show details ·  1
Emma Thomas
Emma Thomas

Customer service

The customer service is an 11/10 and Lisa was SO helpful! Show reply

Amy Ashley
Amy Ashley

Great customer service!

I had a problem ordering with my store credit and was charged twice. My issue was quickly taken care of and I was refunded what I was due!! Thank you Hello Molly Show details ·  1
Rosalie H.
Rosalie H.

Best customer service and shipping

Hello Molly was top notch from beginning to end. Wonderful service!! Show details ·  1
CBG
CBG

Lisa from Customer Service

I want to thank Lisa for helping me with my online order! I thought I had messed up ordering my daughter’s Homecoming dress and she was able to reassure me that it was on its way. Very friendly service. Show details ·  1
Hibby
Hibby

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered from this website for the first time, and had an amazing customer service experience with Mel. I always appreciate when a website makes shopping easy! Show details ·  1
Jen C
Jen C

Customer service was so quick

I reached out regarding store credit after using their happy returns for the first time and Bianca got back to me so quickly and was able to help me out within the hour! She was awesome and made my day. Show reply
Alexa
Alexa

customer service help

Lisa was very kind and helped me sort out my return very quickly! Show details ·  1
Gwen Greene
Gwen Greene

Costumer service

Lisa helped me with my order, was amazing. She responded quickly and was able to help me figure my issue out. Love this store and the service here. Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah

Lisa in customer service was so helpful!

Lisa responded promptly to my email! I wasn’t able to add my store credit when I initially checked out, and she got it fixed right away and was very sweet about it! Honestly I love Hello Molly because I trust their team for things like this, and I always love their clothes. It’s the one site I don’t mind returning things for store credit because I know I’ll always find something else I love. Thanks Lisa & thanks Hello Molly. Show reply
Lisa
Lisa

Heidi in Customer Service!

Heidi has been so helpful! She responded immediately to our issue and explained things perfectly! Thank you, Heidi! Show reply
Sara S.
Sara S.

Wonderful customer service!

I needed customer service and Heidi was great! She quickly resolved my issue and was very nice. I definitely recommend Hello Molly! Show details ·  1

Sharon
Sharon

Lisa with Customer Service is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I could not ask for better customer service than with Lisa at Hello Molly! So many other businesses could learn so much from her example of prompt communication and professionalism. Though my purchase did not work out, I definitely plan to order again andcwill highly recommended to others.
Thank you again Lisa! Show details ·  1
Kml
Kml

Customer service

Amazing customer service!Accidentally put in the wrong shipping address. Contacted customer service of hours and they fixed it within a couple hours. Show details ·  1
Neha
Neha

Lisa is a star

Lisa is a great customer service agent, she not only replied to my emails promptly. She was extremely helpful and kind. She went above and beyond and helped me with the issue on a refund. She made everything really easy. Loved a great customer service from Lisa. Show reply
Sarah
Sarah

Great customer service

I had to return an order and I missed the deadline by a few days. I reached out to customer service to ask for an extension, and Bianca was SO sweet and helpful (give her a raise!). She was able to help me return the order and get store credit.

Thanks Bianca! Show reply

Angie Oliver
Angie Oliver

Bianca @ Hello Molly

I have worked with Bianca a couple of time at Hello Molly customer service. She is always incredibly helpful and has awesome follow through. I appreciate feeling like a valued customer. Thank you Bianca! Show reply
Vanessa
Vanessa

Hello Molly strikes again!!!!!!

I have always absolutely loved Hello Molly. I’ve ordered over five dresses from them and they’ve always fit right, looked exactly as shown online and shipped super quickly as I am in the US. I am ultimately happy with this company as I recently needed to contact them for an issue with my payment, and Lisa was beyond responsive and helpful to my needs. This is the only place I trust for my wedding guest dresses and everything else!!!! Show details ·  1
Lauren
Lauren2 posts

Great Customer Services

Lisa helped me again for my returned online order. Thank you Lisa very much! We appreciate great customer services. Show reply
Rachel
Rachel

Amazing customer service!

Lisa responded to my email promptly and provided a quick, effective solution! Show reply
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

The customer service is excellent

Bianca helped me with a return and her customer service was amazing. I’ve contacted Hello Molly’s customer service team twice and both times, the team has been quick to respond and extremely helpful Show details ·  1
Lola
Lola

Lisa was awesome!!

Great, efficient and fast service. Lisa was a great and help me resolve my concern! Thank you!! Show details ·  1

Campanella3
Campanella3

Bianca was great

Bianca helped inform me of the store credit policy and helped me get my issue resolved. Show reply
Michelle C
Michelle C

Bianca was extremely helpful with my question and super urgent. Love Hello Molly! Show details ·  1
Erin J
Erin JDarwin, NT

Super Helpful Support Staff

Gwen was a legend! She did not hesitate to help me out when I'd personally made a mistake when organising my return. Everything was solved so quickly and easily and I was really impressed. Show details ·  1
Melissa
Melissa

Great customer service

Lisa helped me out on my order. She was quick to respond and did a fantastic job helping me out! Highly recommend Lisa and Hello Molly! Show reply

Visit Official Website