Hello Molly

Hello Molly (page 2 of 34)

Katie Gowan

Katie GowanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gift keeps on giving pink dress

This was my first time buying a dress online and I am very happy with the product. It looks really good in person, even better then it did in the photos. I’m gonna buy from Hellomolly again and soon, also this might not happen to you but wow the deliver was fast.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Katie! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! So glad to hear how much you love your new dress :) Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon x

Lynne Lau

Lynne LauGold Coast

The best awesome 5 star customer service

Had a little problem with my purchase, FRANKIE was AWESOME help.
This was by far the BEST customer service, to actually speak to somebody, who was understanding and quick to fix my concern.
A message to the HELLO MOLLY BOSS don't let Frankie go, what an asset to have someone like this working for you. Cheers Frankie

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks, Lynne! Frankie is definitely awesome! Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon xo

Cec Tilburg

Cec TilburgCentral West, NSW

Help with my account

I had trouble accessing my account. Frankie was very helpful and patient and responded quickly with me as I am not the most teco savvy person and did it for me at her end to allow me to proceed with my purchase.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Cec! Sorry to hear you had some tech issues with our website but glad to hear Frankie was able to resolve it quickly for you :) x

Awesome customer service!!!

My CSR, Frankie, was awesome with the quick response concerning an item. My emails were received and responded to very quickly, which was fantastic!! The concern about an item was addressed appropriately, and I was extremely satisfied with how it was handled. Loving this company even more now!! Again, AWESOME!!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi KDC, thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service! xo

Amazing customer service

Very quick response and super helpful, would not hesitate to purchase from you guys again! They assisted me even though it was outside of their usual policy. Hello molly is awesome

Thanks, Brianna! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review :) xo

Extremely helpful

A dress I order had a wee hole in it and I emailed hello molly (Frankie was helping me) and they were extremely helpful and so kind with the whole process. Replied very quickly with a few options to solve my problem. made it super easy.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emerson! Sorry to hear that you received a faulty dress! Hopefully your next experience is smooth from the beginning :) xo

Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

Great customer service

I received a jumpsuit which had a couple of faults. I got in contact with hello molly and they responded promptly, and provided several options to resolve the issue. Very happy!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Danielle, thanks for the fantastic review! Glad to hear we were able to turn your situation into a positive experience :) xo

May.W

May.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever

Never again. A worst experience.
And they only offer store credit for refunds!! Love their money!!

All the 5 star would be from people paid to do so because people check reviews. Don’t be fooled by them, they’re not real!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

TOP SERVICE!

I purchased from Hello Molly for the first time and received a faulty item. They were fast and efficient in resolving the issue and I honestly couldn’t be happier with Frankie from Customer Service who helped me. I will definitely continue shopping here and would recommend it to anyone who needs something pretty to wear with fast shipping, easy navigation around their site and incredible service if needed.

Bella L

Bella LSydney

Lovely clothes and customer service

Extensive range of clothes to choose from for any occasion! Love pretty much all their items and they tend to fit perfect every time. I did have an issue where one of the dresses I ordered did not get delivered but Frankie from customer service kindly provided me with a prompt refund and a 15% discount for a future purchase!

Amy

AmyDunlop 2615, ACT

My go to online store!!

I love Hello Molly. It is the only online clothing store where I have had success with loving the items I receive. Clothing is excellent quality. Returns are super easy I initially didn't like the store credit policy but I dont mind now as I know I will be ordering again. Postage is super quick too with excellent customer service always.

Hello M.Hello Molly

What an incredible review! Thanks so much, Amy :) We love having you as a customer xo

Daniella H.

Daniella H.Sydney, NSW

White summer must have dress

I’ve been searching for a white dress that isn’t see-through, fits well and you can wear again and again and this dress does exactly that! I’d fully recommend it to any of my girlfriends

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Daniella, thanks for the fantastic review! Can't wait to have you shop with us again soon xo

Gab

Gab

Maggie from customer service is a gem X

Bought two items, one was amazing, the other not so flattering. They arrived very early.
I returned the second item with ease. Great service from the girls, highly recommended from me. Thanks team!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Gab, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else xo

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

Excellent Support Service

Great service provided by the Hello Molly team. I bought a dress that arrived within a day or two. Unfortunately I had to return it as it didn't fit. I contacted the support team who were very helpful in ensuring I received my store credit! Thank you guys!

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Aoife, thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your order and return were a smooth process! Looking forward to having you shop with us again soon :) x