Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FEEL LIKE LAUGHING MIDI DRESS IN BEIGE

Purchased these dresses for my bridesmaids, the quality is inferior and goods arrived faulty with loose threads and manufacturing faults.

HelloMolly acknowledged the faults and generated return labels to send the goods back and processed a refund.

Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Bad quality!

Do not be fooled by the pictures! Sent back a dress and had to use a store credit since they do not refund, the dress is thin and see through! Never buying from hello molly again and definitely not suggesting them to others!

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Nicole.
Nicole.Sydney, NSW

Don't understand the hype.

SamSydney

Use to be great!

I use to order everything off Hello Molly a few years ago it was my favourite site and my go to for dresses/playsuits. The customer service is always great and helpful and the shipping time is amazing but this is the 3rd thing I have purchased over the last 6 months and I’ve just been unhappy with all of the items, the quality is not the same as it use to be and they feel quite cheap lately. Not sure if I’ve just been unlucky and the 3 things I’ve purchased have been of poor quality the one thing that sucks is you cannot refund!

Sam

Hello Molly contacted me and resolved the issue, couldn’t commend their customer service enough. Very happy with the out come!

Lauren
LaurenHobart

Average

Ordered a dress that came super fast, which is impressive. However the quality of the fabric is just not as good as I was expecting for $80, it feels cheap. When I looked into returning my dress, hello molly only offers store credit and I have to pay close to 10 dollars to return it. Most other online store refund you and/or offer free returns. I won't shop here again due to this.

Problem with dresses

I ordered a dress from Hello Molly and when it arrived it looked totally different to what it did on the model. The material didn't seem great and the dress just didn't sit properly on me. I sent it back and ordered another dress. With this dress I had the exact same problem.
Both delivery's were very fast but it would be good to see the products on ladies of all sizes.
Thank you!

could do better

All the dresses where short. it would be great if you can have a section of clothes for tall people. i also found that the sizes went true to size.

Sammy
SammyMelbourne

Sizing

They have an amazing ammount of selection to choose from , there quality is okay! But I always feel they never have enough products in the size I need! Every time I find an outfit I want to buy my size is always out of stock :(

Poor quality

I’ve been browsing this site for months because they have new stock all the time. There are so many on my wish list which I recently purchased 6 of them. They are definitely of poorer quality than ones I tried on in store or seen on other sites. Couple of them I wouldn’t even wear. Few I would but they are definitely not if the quality I expected for the price. Have to admit customer service is great, fast shipping, many stock to choose from and good advertising. Price is slightly more than other sites.

Beautiful dress but...

First off I’m obsessed with the design of the dress. I love love love it! My issue is I didn’t realize how see through it really is. For the price I paid for the dress I would’ve expected a less see through fabric. The lining barely does anything. Also the dress I received had a very strong peculiar scent to it that triggered allergies in me which does not happen often. Overall an okay experience. Shipping wasn’t too long either so that was a plus.

Problem with sizes

Customer service is good. My item was delivered within days. I don’t understand their sizing system though. I am a size 8 top and bottom but I bought a size 10 in a dress as per their sizing chart recommendation. The dress was still so tight around my hips. I don’t trust the sizes. You also have to pay for returns and you don’t get a refund.

Bad quality

I purchased a dress and after one wash it shrunk significantly and stared to fray. For dress that cost over $60 it was extremely poor quality. I would never purchase from this site again.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hey Wilko, So sorry to hear this happened to your order. :( Please forward us an email via info@hellomolly.com with photos of the fault and we will have this resolved for you as soon as possible. xo

Pulls and bad quality

Made my purchase online. Purchasing was easy. Delivery was good. The dress had multiple pulls all over it. I'm really disappointed in the quality of this piece and the company should be embarrassed to send a customer something like this. Not even worth sending it back because you only get store credit and I don't want to receive another bad quality piece from them. There are also certain differences between the online picture and the actual piece. On the side the dress is all bunched up and looks like it was stitched together in 5 mins. I'm really annoyed