Hello Molly

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Nicole.
Nicole.Sydney, NSW

Don't understand the hype.

SamSydney

Use to be great!

I use to order everything off Hello Molly a few years ago it was my favourite site and my go to for dresses/playsuits. The customer service is always great and helpful and the shipping time is amazing but this is the 3rd thing I have purchased over the last 6 months and I’ve just been unhappy with all of the items, the quality is not the same as it use to be and they feel quite cheap lately. Not sure if I’ve just been unlucky and the 3 things I’ve purchased have been of poor quality the one thing that sucks is you cannot refund!

Sam

Hello Molly contacted me and resolved the issue, couldn’t commend their customer service enough. Very happy with the out come!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Lauren
LaurenHobart

Average

Ordered a dress that came super fast, which is impressive. However the quality of the fabric is just not as good as I was expecting for $80, it feels cheap. When I looked into returning my dress, hello molly only offers store credit and I have to pay close to 10 dollars to return it. Most other online store refund you and/or offer free returns. I won't shop here again due to this.

Problem with dresses

I ordered a dress from Hello Molly and when it arrived it looked totally different to what it did on the model. The material didn't seem great and the dress just didn't sit properly on me. I sent it back and ordered another dress. With this dress I had the exact same problem.
Both delivery's were very fast but it would be good to see the products on ladies of all sizes.
Thank you!

could do better

All the dresses where short. it would be great if you can have a section of clothes for tall people. i also found that the sizes went true to size.

Sammy
SammyMelbourne

Sizing

They have an amazing ammount of selection to choose from , there quality is okay! But I always feel they never have enough products in the size I need! Every time I find an outfit I want to buy my size is always out of stock :(

Beautiful dress but...

First off I’m obsessed with the design of the dress. I love love love it! My issue is I didn’t realize how see through it really is. For the price I paid for the dress I would’ve expected a less see through fabric. The lining barely does anything. Also the dress I received had a very strong peculiar scent to it that triggered allergies in me which does not happen often. Overall an okay experience. Shipping wasn’t too long either so that was a plus.

Milly
MillyPerth

Sizes too big!

Always been sceptical of online shopping so I took my measurements carefully to make sure everything fit. Dress arrived quickly but it was so big :(( I ordered an XS even though a S was what fit my measurements in the website size chart. I am getting the dress altered and it was affordable and the postage was fast so all worked out in the end. Just dissapointed how big the dress was for an XS

Hey Milly!

Our sizes are usually true to size so I'm really sorry the XS ended up being too big for you :(. If you'd like to return the dress to us we can offer you a refund for it in this case. Please let us know if you need anything else xo

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hello Molly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Great price! But terrible return policy for Customers outside Australia!

Great price for the quality of the dresses. Bought 4 of them and they were all beautiful except for one of them did not fit true to size and The other was a pain to wear so i decided to return those 2.

They do not offer free returns! Since it is is an international shipping it cost me around $25! That's 25% of the total cost for both dresses :( goodbye 10% off for new customers and free shipping deal. Also they don't offer money back just store credit! Need to be very conservative when ordering on their website!

Andrev
Andrev

That's a big improvement! Good for Hello Molly and its customers! Thanks for the heads up!

mwingate
mwingateLincoln

Great clothes, but make sure you really really want the item- returns are a nightmare

Let me start by saying their clothes are super cute. However, I think for the price the material could be better. Also, it would be awesome if they provided a return label for US customers. It was $34 to ship back clothes that were too big that were worth $140. Almost just kept it. :( As for sizing I am 5'3, 155 pounds and their large is perfect or slightly big depending on the outfit. I will continue to buy from them, but I won't take any chances on items again.

Star more like a 3.5-4. Just need to improve shipping for US customers and up their material. Designs 5 star.

Cheap material

Bought 3 dresses, the material is cheap and you can't get your money back.. from USA you need to pay $25 to return it and they only give you a credit store.

Cheap quality, nice designs

The two items I received has been cheaply made using thin materials. I don't think they are worth the $60 each which it cost me. It's a shame as the designs are so beautiful but quality is poor.

Jojo
JojoBrisbane

Good customer service and lots of great styles

While I admit that Hello Molly clothing is not of the highest quality, I think it is on par with several other online boutique stores such a Princess Polly, Peppermayo, Stelly and Mura. As others have mentioned, their returns policy doesn't offer refunds unless the item is faulty but this is the case with many other retailers so it doesn't bother me as long as they offer credits/exchanges. I go to Hello Molly for their quick shipping, friendly customer service and great variety of clothing styles. I can't speak for other sizes but their size 6 is usually true to size. I've ordered several items from their website over the last three years with no issues and have been happy with most (not all) of their pieces.