Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Poor Exchange policy. Poor sizing

Sizes are much smaller than expected. Have bought form here twice and very poor sizing. Bought a dress on sale, wanted to exchange but was told to post back (with return postage fee), store credit given but the same dress was no longer on sale, requested a direct exchange was told not possible so paid full price for the same dress plus return postage fees. Poor quality material not worth the hassle or the extra fees.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Lovely, Sorry to hear you have been disapointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

If I could give Hello Molly a 0 I would

Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Mira Z.
Mira Z.Perth, WA

Wrong address by them

Holly Molly sent my items to the wrong address. No tax invoice for me to follow up. Very incompetent. Not trustworthy at all. Very disappointed. Not good at all. Never

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Mira, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! Apologies, we see you did not indicate the order was going to the wrong address in your initial email so we are now investigating this and will get back to you via email shortly :) xo

AVOID THIS STORE

I would caution you before purchasing items from this store, particularly if you are making a large order. The store's returns policy is extremely unfair. They do not offer any refunds (only store credit which expires after 12 months) and you have to pay for returns. Considering that the quality and sizing of their products is very inconsistent, this means that it is likely you will be required to return items, and the cost adds up (especially if you have had to do it 8/9 times like me).
Stick to The Iconic, Princess Polly or ASOS - it is a much better customer experience.

Faulty dress

My daughter brought a dress there for $120 it arrived faulty ripped hem and the best they can do is tell her to send it back for a refund this was for her bday party now she’s out a dress and they don’t even offer to replace it. Disgusting service never buy from this company. Who the hell sends a dress that expensive ripped and faulty crazy.

May.W
May.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever

Never again. A worst experience.
And they only offer store credit for refunds!! Love their money!!

All the 5 star would be from people paid to do so because people check reviews. Don’t be fooled by them, they’re not real!

Barbara S.
Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Not even worth rating

The sizing is completely out. Quality is poor. You have to pay for the privilege of returning the item and you only get store credit. Spend your money elsewhere, I would definitely not recommend.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Barbara, so sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience :( If you haven't already please contact info@hellomolly.com and hopefully we can find a way to turn this experience around xo

False advertising

Frankie is fantastic. Very informative & patient.
I received a pair of shoes from hello molly that were not the colour they were advertised as.
Frankie was fast & efficient in offering me a full refund. Makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.

Hello M.Hello Molly

Hi Emma! Sorry for the issues you had with your recent order but thanks for your feedback on our service :) We hope your next experience is much more smooth! xo

Overpriced bad quality clothes

Made a $400+ order on Hellomolly, I was so excited to receive my items however when I got them and pulled them out of the bag my heart sank. The fabric of the clothing felt so cheap and nasty- definitely does not deserve the $60-$80 price tag (I can only compare it to shein or zaful quality clothes).

Will not be ordering from these guys again which is such a shame because the items look fabulous on their website but sadly do not live up to expectation in real life.

Squishy

Managed to get my return to you guys and I am sure you can appreciate my level of joy at the so called refund which is in fact store credit. Now I get look forward to receiving more poor quality tat. Literally a scam.

Sophie L.
Sophie L.Perth, WA

FALSE ADVERTISING OF PRODUCTS

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Service not great and items faulty

Hello M.Hello Molly

Do No Buy From This Site Anymore.

Im so shocked with how you’re business has all of a sudden turned out, I ordered my items Monday it’s Friday and still no items, sent emails and have heard from friends there is a “warehouse problem” but I don’t understand if there is a problem why not stop you’re orders or display you are having problems and orders will be delayed I’m so so so angry that I haven’t been contacted at all about the where about a of my items and I needed them tomorrow. I’m ticked right off with you’re company and lack of service. Answer my emails and return my money already!

Laura M.
Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slowest shipping ever

Shaniece R.
Shaniece R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrote a review but they deleted it to save face