Listing monitored by Hello Molly

Kirsty
Kirsty

Poorly made, cheap looking, sizes are way off and products don't look like their photos.

Buse
BuseSydney, NSW

First and last time buying from here! Should've read reviews first

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

My first and last shopping with Hello Molly

Very disappointed. Quality of the dress i received was very poor, stitched around the side was all wavy and not in straight line. Dress was too short. I had to pay delivery to return the item. I dont want to buy anything else. I need a refund not store credit. I called and customer service was so poor and dont want to refund me.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Cheryl, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you in arranging a return for a refund :) xo

Terrible. First and last time shopping here.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Ciara, We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you in organising a refund for you instead. xx

Disappointing Service and Products

Ordered a jumpsuit (Day of Destiny) and had to return both my orders. There was no real difference between a size M and L. Disappointing. Customer service was horrible, they only also post their good reviews on their website. Not to mention, their returns policy is the worse thing I’ve ever come across. Like if customers aren’t happy with a product, they should at least be offered their money back. Now I have getting a store credit. The material quality is also extremely poor quality.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, can you please let us know your email address or order number so we can take this further to our Customer Service Supervisor? xo

zoe.marshall.1231

If I could rate Hello Molly lower I would, do not buy from them!

zoe.marshall.1231

Yes, thank you, it is now being resolved and I am getting refunded to my payment method which is very much appreciated.

Gabrielle N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a great experience

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Gabrielle, Sorry to hear you have been disappointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gabrielle N.

I did try and contact them but they just advised that it was a promotion for free returns at the time. I will try again, thanks! I appreciate it

Rnc
RncGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FEEL LIKE LAUGHING MIDI DRESS IN BEIGE

Purchased these dresses for my bridesmaids, the quality is inferior and goods arrived faulty with loose threads and manufacturing faults.

HelloMolly acknowledged the faults and generated return labels to send the goods back and processed a refund.

Poor Exchange policy. Poor sizing

Sizes are much smaller than expected. Have bought form here twice and very poor sizing. Bought a dress on sale, wanted to exchange but was told to post back (with return postage fee), store credit given but the same dress was no longer on sale, requested a direct exchange was told not possible so paid full price for the same dress plus return postage fees. Poor quality material not worth the hassle or the extra fees.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, Sorry to hear you have been disapointed. Please email info@hellomolly.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you with offering a refund to your payment method instead of a store credit for your return xo

Gi.Z
Gi.ZLaunceston, TAS

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service

Inconsistent size. Horrible costumer service. They charge you for shipping and return. On top of that they only give you store credit. Will never shop in this site again!

Taylor
Taylor Casey 2913, ACT

Not worth it

Ordered 2 dresses for my 21st birthday. The first dress was see through as it was very very thin and the quality wasn't worth the $70 price point. The second dress was also a little see through and felt very cheap. The shipping came very quickly which impressed me, however the quality of the dresses is no where near what the price point should be!!!

Great customer service!

Dresses are very cute and reasonably priced. I had a problem with my return and Frankie in customer service was very helpful in making things right. Would buy from here again.

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks for the lovely review, KMK! We can't wait to have you shop with us again <3

maddie
maddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and so fast!

Frankie is amazing she helped me with a store credit to order the right size I needed! Very fast and friendly service couldn’t be happier with how easy this was!

AMAZING customer service!!

I purchased 2 dresses, one being defective with a spot. I contacted customer service and Ula was amazing - she was prompt in responding to my email and sent me a return label and offered a refund due to the defective dress, wanting the ensure I was taken care of! Amazing customer service and I highly recommend Hello Molly - they take care of their customers!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Thanks Cassie! So sorry we sent you a faulty item but we're pleased Ula was able to turn the situation around :) xo

Kara
KaraPerth

Excellent customer service - Frankie

Online shopping is always hit or miss but it makes it easy to continue shopping at a store like this when you know the customer service you’ll receive is excellent! Big thanks to Frankie for your time and a fair and customer first resolution to an unfortunate situation. Appreciate it!

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for leaving your review :) We're glad that Frankie was able to resolve any issues for you xo

Mikayla W.
Mikayla W.asked

hi there, when will the 'Dear Emilia Glimmer Down Maxi Dress Merlot' in size small come back in stock? x

Hello M.Hello MollySend a private message

Hi Lovely, We don't have a set date at this stage for this one however make sure to sign up to be notified when it does come back. We also add 100 new styles to our new arrivals section on Sunday so you might find something you prefer :) xo

Charli L.
Charli L.asked

Hi! When will your 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Rose Gold' SIZE XS be back in stock or the navy colour size XS of 'Dear Emilia A New Glow Maxi Dress Navy'

emelyn
emelynasked

hello! i was wondering when the loveliest gal dress white size xs would be restocked?

Get an answer from our members and Hello Molly representatives