Hello Solar

Hello Solar

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Purchase PriceA$10,000.00

Above and beyond sales and service!

Ray M.

Ray M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor response to warranty claims

They performed well during the sale, unfortunately when my inverter failed under warranty they could not provide a replacement for at least 42 days. They kept on putting it back on to the manufacturer of the inverter even though Hello Solar were the supplier of the total package and the company I payed.
Would I use them again NO.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Perfect service on warranty claim

Many thanks to Helen Bais from Hello Solar for professional approach, prompt response and excellent support on our inverter warranty claim during coronations pandemic.
Thanks Helen.

Edward SukkarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Just Terrible

Panel PurchasedJinko

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hole in roof - Disgusting service

Purchase PriceA$10,000.00

Incompetant liars

So 5 months in my inverter stops working. I've been trying to get it fixed for 3 months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Helen wouldn't know what day it was and Alice lies . I contacted consumer affairs and they received an email from them full of lies. Most incompetant, deceitful bunch of morons I've ever dealt with.

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives