Hello Solar

Hello Solar

2.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (3)
  • Purchase PriceA$10,000.00

Perfect service on warranty claim

Many thanks to Helen Bais from Hello Solar for professional approach, prompt response and excellent support on our inverter warranty claim during coronations pandemic.
Thanks Helen.
5 Stars Hands Down!
Iouri, Olga Roz

System Size5 KW
Patrick29

Patrick29Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Botched solar connection

Buyer beware! After the system had been installed and HS got their money there was no follow up inspection from them. After receiving no solar feed in tariff on my bill from my energy supplier, they organised Ausgrid to do a meter inspection. It was discovered that the inverter was connected to the wrong side of my meter. Ausgrid pointed the finger at the solar installer. They took photos of the connections and wiring. HelloSolar have denied any wrong doing. Buyer be very aware!

System Size6.6 KW

Great job

It is. So easy installation pr coeds for kind staff and no issue with the company ,thank you hello solar group. They are so helpful team thank you again for everything

Panel PurchasedSofar6.6
Solar Retailers

Find out how Hello Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Edward Sukkar

Edward SukkarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Just Terrible

Panel PurchasedJinko

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hole in roof - Disgusting service

Purchase PriceA$10,000.00
Emmy

EmmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would give a 0 star if I could

signed up for the crap system
did not follow through due to financial situation
- phone calls and emails - took 3 weeks
finally someone called me and saying that the 10% deposit is not refundable and they are happy to keep the offer until the end of 2019
how do you think I will follow through with the offer of the company which is only interested in getting money rather then providing the service

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives