Hello Solar

Hello Solar (page 3 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (91)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,724.39

Laurie

LaurieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great installers even left there number in case anything went wrong

Great installers even left there number in case anything went wrong I rang installer once he was very helpful I tried another company called solar minor before them very rude installer I gave them the flick and got hello solar Aussie receptionist very helpful nothing was a problem don’t go anywhere else would give 10 stars if I could

roycerolls

roycerollsGreenwood

Pretty hapoy

Little bit concerned about the the heating up of the inverter but otherwise really happy
Very professional and courteous installers
I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprise no issues.

thanks for all your good work so far, system is working better than my initial expectations. Your installers were brilliant, good work, no mess and very professional. Still awaiting AGL to configure the meter for the feed in tariff. Overall a pleasing experience with very competent company. They were able to put half the panels on an east facing roof and half west to get the optimum daily output.

Great job

It is. So easy installation pr coeds for kind staff and no issue with the company ,thank you hello solar group. They are so helpful team thank you again for everything

Edward Sukkar

Edward SukkarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Just Terrible

Charlie

Charlie

Good product

The solar team were so helpful. They made the whole process so easy. We are very happy with the product. It is already working hard to save us money. Highly recommended Hello Solar

Christopher B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Sola 6.6 Kilowatt installation

Once you get through the Vic rebate process it is straight forward it took the installer 7 hours to fit
they did a very neat job 10 days later the inspector turned the power on 90% clear day returned 31.5
Kilowatts now that's good service

Will

Was sceptical

Derick

DerickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, Knowledgeable and Easy

From the very beginning of my solar hunt, the team was knowledgeable in guiding me to the right solar solution for my needs. Price was competitive and installation was just as great. I would highly recommend.

Cuzo

CuzoVictoria

Power bills now in credit

Panel installation was quick and very neat and tidy. Inspection and hook up followed within a couple of weeks. Great job. Would use hello solar again. Thanks for a good job well done.

Brad O

Brad OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer beware - Proceed with caution

If you're considering Hello Solar, i urge you to do your homework and read their quote thoroughly. Everyone installing residential PV solar is entitled to STCs (Small-Scale Technology Certificates) credits.
For my installation, I was quoted 86 STCs even though I am eligible for 100. When i questioned this with the salesperson, i was told that "this is what everyone in Victoria receives regardless of what you're eligible for". What this means is that Hello Solar can claim back the gap of 14 STCs (roughly $420).
Deceitful and misleading business practices.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Hello Solar was a great provider
They provided a great value system and communicated continuously with us during the complete process.
The installation went smoothly and on time.
They provided great assistance with the rebate process also.
I am very happy with the service and product.

Hello Solar good system

done in a day, all good spoke to installers about where to put inverter pleased with results, the system and job done. Told friends they are in progress of getting the panels

Gregoire

GregoireDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent system

The installation process was well co-ordinated and the time schedule was adhered to. The whole installation process was completed in one day.
The company kept us informed right the way through as to when things would happen, Communication between customer and company was very good

Find out how Hello Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Would never deal with this company again

Get quotes

Great Installation service - Shocking follow up service that went from bad to worse!

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just great!

Hello Solar were easy to deal with, the ladies on the phone were pleasant and knowledgeable.
The process was easy from start to finish with lots of email updates along the process.
The installation was quick and smooth and the guys did an excellent job and cleaned up after.
Would highly recommend these guys.

carol

carolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was so nervous about getting solar

amazing service from Yasmin, she was just the best, walked me through it step by step. im so delighted with hello solar. no more bills. yeah !!!! the panels look fabulous,

Disappointed

Throughout the process Hello Solar had poor customer service, they didn’t keep me in the loop until 2 days before installation
They hung up very quick after telling me I couldn’t go In the grid
My gripe is this is the first thing Solar companies should find out at the start of your contract not the end
No I have a product that is only half good and is only of any use during the day
Though with no one home it’s not getting utilised then either

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives