Hello Solar

Hello Solar (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (91)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,724.39

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hole in roof - Disgusting service

Chris Georgiou

Chris GeorgiouSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Hello Solar!

Had a great experience with Hello Solar.
Apart from a slight miscommunication over the Christmas break, they were great to deal with and flexible as we didn't have a firm date of moving into our new house.
All was resolved early in the new year and had the system installed less than a week after the approval was given. The guys who installed the system were great and gave me a good rundown on how it all worked.

Great to work with, would recommend them to anyone.

Incompetant liars

So 5 months in my inverter stops working. I've been trying to get it fixed for 3 months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Helen wouldn't know what day it was and Alice lies . I contacted consumer affairs and they received an email from them full of lies. Most incompetant, deceitful bunch of morons I've ever dealt with.

Barb

BarbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with Hello Solar

From the first phone call to the last email, the team at Hello Solar was very efficient and the whole procedure from quote over applying for the Government Rebate unfolded exactly as explained initially. Installation team was on time, efficient and explained everything in detail including how to read the meter. Final inspection, certification and connection to the grid took about a week and works perfectly. We have recommend Hello Solar to friends as we are very happy with their job. Very polite people to deal with.

Norm

NormGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

From start to finish the service and team were fantastic! Girls at reception were great and prompt in answering any questions and installers did a great job too! I have recommended your company to many and will continue to do so! Thank you all, very satisfied customer!

RPM

RPMIllawarra, NSW

Good product & great job.

Thanks to all the hello solar team. Good communication, upfront schedule supplied, office answer questions. Site installation team, lead by Carlo, very efficient, neat & tidy work. Good office follow up from job completion to energy supplier. Great job, HAPPY CUSTOMER.

Tony W.

Tony W.

Like a SCAM - once they get your deposit, good luck hearing back again!! Had to totally cancel.

From start to finish, couldn't ask for better

Thanks Hello Solar. From the very first contact with your company to the final part of the connection, we could ask for nothing more. Very professional company. Looking forward to my cheaper bills.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job ,

We have had the solar system for 18 months and are saving plenty of dollars .The team at Hello Solar were excellent to deal with from the the first contact at the office to the installation. Good follow to make sure we were happy .Also recommended to a friend who had the same experience. Power bills a lot cheaper even over winter. Great Work Hello Solar

Peter L

Peter LBatemans Bay

Good solar panels but mediocre installation

Panels were good value for money. Paid for an inverter upgrade and that is working fine also, but local installer failed to seal one of the isolators on the roof and it nearly caught fire. Also took a very long time to get meter upgraded. Company is OK but their installers are pretty average!

John Mihan

John MihanGippsland, VIC

Great job and fantastic savings.

The whole process from ordering to installation and completion was orderly and very smooth. My second bill which was for a complete (winter) quarter showed a credit of $13.89. I am more than happy with the system and I have recommended Hello Solar to several of my friends.

Rob

Rob

I Would not use Hello Solar

My experience with Hello solar was very ordinary. The trades personnel they engage are very mediocre. I was lucky that I am of an age that I could inspect the work carried out on my roof. On inspection I found approximately 10 roof tiles badly broken. This would have caused a huge amount of water damage if I had not found this issue. After explaining this to Hello solar. All I received was a sorry and when are you paying the final bill. They weren't interested. I was told in the quote stage that hello solar only use their own installation trades personnel and do not use sub contractors. This was a lie. My solar seems to be working ok. But I have no confidence in the workmanship from what I experienced.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great professional installers saving lots $

Great company great price everything went smooth from start to finish.
Saving heaps of $$ no more power bills for me.
As the purchase you must follow your paperwork trail and be on top of all processes.
Hello Solar I am a happy customer.

Big Seb

Big SebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic

Efficient, competitive price and saving lots of money.Big thanks to the Hello Solar team, and I think it was Chris (hope I got the name right) who was looking after me.

Clifford

CliffordSydney, NSW

All good with our solar system!!

It has been close to a year since the install and all is running nicely. the input tariff on our account is very close to the estimated value we were quoted. how good is that.
I am sure we picked one of the best operators in this field.
The " Girls "on the phone were just great
We were certainly ok with referring our friends to Hello Solar and have done so.
Clifford B
Illawong NSW

Find out how Hello Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Working out perfect not a thing wrong

Wow yes ok thanks for your time today many happy day yet I hope as we have not seen anything wrong with this seen to be working like clock work

Get quotes

Everything works as detailed, can't ask for more.

Installation by Ando and his two colleagues was excellent, I had nothing but praise for their installation which was to my exact requirements, a system that wasn't in your face (hidden inverter) and yet comes up with the goods (credit) and gives a daily report via email; how good is that?

adelaide

adelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

great service great price and all the way through the process we were updated thank you again we are so happy with the overall experence with the company thanks again

Michael T

Michael TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its up but how efficient is it?

After organising with the head office where and how it was to be installed the guys turned up without the proper gear so panels were laid flat on a flat roof its generating power but how much? there has been no follow up as to check the system is operating efficiently or if we had any concerns or doubts about our solar.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and product was very good. I did however pay more for an inverter upgrade which was no problem. Paid

The guys who fit the system did a good job, but would have been better if I didn't have to ask to tidy up the roof with off cut cables and plastics.

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives