Hello Solar

Hello Solar (page 4 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (72)
  • Purchase Price$3,215.30

Highly recommend hello solar

Very happy with hello solar from start to finish. Helpful throughout the process. on the day of fitting the installers were excellent. been installed a year and has saved me half the costs of my bills.

The replacement of our previous solar system and installation was exceptionally well done.

As we had upgraded a number of items from the usually supplied equipment, HelloSolar were most compliant in meeting our needs. The installation of the system was perfect, undertaken by expert and caring professional installers,.

Brian Riddle

Brian RiddleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Absolutely faultless through the whole process. Great communication, assistance . Highly recommended. Helped with government rebate. Arrived on time and job was done as they said. Cannot find a fault with the customer service

Find out how Hello Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Excellent installation with no problems.

Cheapest supply for a good quality solar system I could find, it was installed soon after my order and extremely well done. The installation people did a very good job. The staff I dealt with were brilliant.

C Hiscock

C HiscockCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thanks to Hello Solar crew

Your team sent accurate information as required. Your team answered all questions and were great at problem solving for us. Your team were on time and did a brilliant job of putting in our solar. Your communication after the job done was excellent.

December 7th 2019 Update: Very pleased with our new solar

* we have saved over $400 on our electricity bills since June 2019, when solar was installed
* we have ran air conditioning for up to 8 hours on a day of 34 deg, with a negative electricity cost on that day.
* Hello Solar staff wonderful to work with if we have any queries or questions about our solar system.

Disappointing

DisappointingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth, professional and well done

I have already recommended Hello Solar to several people. They gave the best quote, communication was excellent throughout and installation was timely and efficient. The guys who installed were excellent tradesmen.

Overall very happy!

Good communication throughout the process. Panel's were installed quickly and inverter was installed in the garage were i asked for it to be pleased with no issues.. seams to be all working well. no issues with the company. would recommend!

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

Great company, Good advice and after sale service. I had my panels installed over 5 months ago and everything is working fine. We are saving on our electricity bills! Would recommend to anyone.

Great Stuff !

We are very happy with our Solar System purchased in July 2018 from Hello Solar. All working fine and the installation was done on time and without any issues. Would command the company to anybody.

Joan R

Joan RHunter Region, NSW

Cannot fault so far

Excellent the whole way through. Did an excellent installation. In and out in no time and a highly professional job. Men were respectful and polite and good workers. Thousands of $s cheaper than some big companies. Very happy with the whole process.

Brian B.

Brian B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

I started the solar process in June and Hello Solar were the most professional i spoke to. Answered all my questions so i signed up. After that , they did everything that they said they would do, on time without a problem. Even a slight billing issue cause by the interest free loan from the government was fixed instantly. From my experience, i could not be happier.

Solar way to go could not be happier

I recently had a solar system fitted by hello solar . The whole process was handled professionally with no hassles.installation took one day hello solar worked with simply energy to fit smart meter. Enjoying great savings on power bill

Can't Fault Them

The whole install went faultlessly from beginning to end. The two guys that did the install were brilliant working efficiently and quickly to get the install done. I have a sparkie mate who said the install is completely up to standard and very professional. We've had no issues with the system or Hello Solar and we are very happy with the results.

Romina

RominaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and great service. Highly recommend!

Great product and great service. The company came fast and installation Was made quick. Very professional work done. And we have reduced our bills significantly. We highly recommend this company.

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and curteous company

The guys who came were very professional, polite and did a quality job.
We have had no issues since.
The whole process from first enquirey to job completion was hassle free and an easy experience. We highly recommend Hello Solar.

Workergirl

WorkergirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbeatable price, really good service

Haydon J

Haydon JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lived up to the hype

Being a Kanga supporter ( who Hello Solar are a major sponsor ) l got $100 off the already competitive price. I paid the deposit and 3 weeks later there on the roof and now saving money, so l can’t complain.

trixtar

trixtar

Could not be happier

Excellent quality component where used like the clik-lok brackets, panel & inverter, the installer did a very neat, clean professional job. It was very straight forward dealing with the company & everything when to plan in a timely manner.

Astonishing savings

I purchased a 4.3kw 16 Panel system form Hello Solar in January last year. Diana, Helen and the team worked with me to deliver the system quickly and the savings have exceeded my expectations !!!! I have ducted refrigerated air conditioning that sometimes runs 24/7 for a couple of weeks at a time. Last year my bill was $900, this year my electricity provider owed my $139!!! See my bill below for proof. Very happy customer.

Lawrence SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price, fast install, good products

Lawrence S

Only 16 months since installation, last month we broke even (after the government $2,000 rebate).

I'd recommend Hello Solar, I don't think we'll ever have to pay for electricity ever again (we are currently in $362 credit).

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives