Hello Solar

Hello Solar (page 5 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (96)
  • Purchase Price$3,713.61

Clifford

CliffordSydney, NSW

All good with our solar system!!

It has been close to a year since the install and all is running nicely. the input tariff on our account is very close to the estimated value we were quoted. how good is that.
I am sure we picked one of the best operators in this field.
The " Girls "on the phone were just great
We were certainly ok with referring our friends to Hello Solar and have done so.
Clifford B
Illawong NSW

Working out perfect not a thing wrong

Wow yes ok thanks for your time today many happy day yet I hope as we have not seen anything wrong with this seen to be working like clock work

Everything works as detailed, can't ask for more.

Installation by Ando and his two colleagues was excellent, I had nothing but praise for their installation which was to my exact requirements, a system that wasn't in your face (hidden inverter) and yet comes up with the goods (credit) and gives a daily report via email; how good is that?

adelaide

adelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service

great service great price and all the way through the process we were updated thank you again we are so happy with the overall experence with the company thanks again

Michael T

Michael TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its up but how efficient is it?

After organising with the head office where and how it was to be installed the guys turned up without the proper gear so panels were laid flat on a flat roof its generating power but how much? there has been no follow up as to check the system is operating efficiently or if we had any concerns or doubts about our solar.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price and product was very good. I did however pay more for an inverter upgrade which was no problem. Paid

The guys who fit the system did a good job, but would have been better if I didn't have to ask to tidy up the roof with off cut cables and plastics.

Ken

KenSouthwest, VIC

Great service. Great product.

I can highly recommend HelloSolar. The installation was professionally and efficiently done by highly competent personnel and is working extremely well. I could not be happier with the system, the communication or the service I received at a VERY reasonable price. 12 months operation and saving me $$ in trouble free operation.

Robyn Sullivan

Robyn SullivanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and Efficient

The entire process of installing our solar panels was easy. Hello Solar was reliable with communication and set dates and efficient with the installation. They were also helpful with applying for the government rebate.

Highly recommend hello solar

Very happy with hello solar from start to finish. Helpful throughout the process. on the day of fitting the installers were excellent. been installed a year and has saved me half the costs of my bills.

Find out how Hello Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

The replacement of our previous solar system and installation was exceptionally well done.

As we had upgraded a number of items from the usually supplied equipment, HelloSolar were most compliant in meeting our needs. The installation of the system was perfect, undertaken by expert and caring professional installers,.

Brian Riddle

Brian RiddleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Absolutely faultless through the whole process. Great communication, assistance . Highly recommended. Helped with government rebate. Arrived on time and job was done as they said. Cannot find a fault with the customer service

Excellent installation with no problems.

Cheapest supply for a good quality solar system I could find, it was installed soon after my order and extremely well done. The installation people did a very good job. The staff I dealt with were brilliant.

C Hiscock

C HiscockCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thanks to Hello Solar crew

Your team sent accurate information as required. Your team answered all questions and were great at problem solving for us. Your team were on time and did a brilliant job of putting in our solar. Your communication after the job done was excellent.

December 7th 2019 Update: Very pleased with our new solar

* we have saved over $400 on our electricity bills since June 2019, when solar was installed
* we have ran air conditioning for up to 8 hours on a day of 34 deg, with a negative electricity cost on that day.
* Hello Solar staff wonderful to work with if we have any queries or questions about our solar system.

Disappointing

DisappointingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth, professional and well done

I have already recommended Hello Solar to several people. They gave the best quote, communication was excellent throughout and installation was timely and efficient. The guys who installed were excellent tradesmen.

Overall very happy!

Good communication throughout the process. Panel's were installed quickly and inverter was installed in the garage were i asked for it to be pleased with no issues.. seams to be all working well. no issues with the company. would recommend!

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

Great company, Good advice and after sale service. I had my panels installed over 5 months ago and everything is working fine. We are saving on our electricity bills! Would recommend to anyone.

Great Stuff !

We are very happy with our Solar System purchased in July 2018 from Hello Solar. All working fine and the installation was done on time and without any issues. Would command the company to anybody.

Joan R

Joan RHunter Region, NSW

Cannot fault so far

Excellent the whole way through. Did an excellent installation. In and out in no time and a highly professional job. Men were respectful and polite and good workers. Thousands of $s cheaper than some big companies. Very happy with the whole process.

Brian B.

Brian B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

I started the solar process in June and Hello Solar were the most professional i spoke to. Answered all my questions so i signed up. After that , they did everything that they said they would do, on time without a problem. Even a slight billing issue cause by the interest free loan from the government was fixed instantly. From my experience, i could not be happier.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BARGAIN! Great deal!

Hello solar provided a great service this system would have otherwise cost us $8000 installed instead we got it for $2000 after rebates unfortunately the GOVERNMENT process was a pain in the back which is the real reason most installations blow out on time! If u qualify for the rebate DO IT!

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives