Hello Solar

Hello Solar (page 8 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (96)
  • Purchase Price$3,713.61

great service

from the first contact to the installation to the follow up calls has been excellent would recommend hello solar to anyone thinking of getting solar

Adam B.Hello Solar

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear about your experience with us!

Great job

Great customer service from the first call to get a quote to the final installation and follow up .
Install was neat and tidy.

Adam B.Hello Solar

Thank you for our feedback!

Not good

Twice they have canceled installation, you have to chase and you cannot get them on the phone.
Extremely unofficial and irresponsive

Great install

Five stars given for Very efficient process with the purchase and install. Would recommend them. Well done Hello Solar! Great job! I found the price for the system to be very reasonable and good products were used.

Adam B.Hello Solar

Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Get quotes

Following several very high bills solar panels were suggested as the answer and with Hello Solar

Following several very high electricity bills I decided to explore alternatives and after several enquiries I rang Hello Solar who gave me the beat deal on solar electricity and I have not been disappointed my last bill was a credit .Thanks hello solar

danny

danny

Excellent install should have done it earlier

after a lot of run around by a competitor i turned to hello solar and was very happy with the service they provided and the followup after the installation of the system which was done in a very short time was very impressed by the state of cleanliness after completion and the way the staff conducted themselves . I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who may b thinking of having solar fitted

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Install

Hello Solar did 2 Excellent Installs on my kids homes
They are so happy with their systems and I was very impressed with the quality of there installers (David) work

Adam B.Hello Solar

Dear John, Thank you for your honest and positive feedback. We are happy to hear that the system is working well for your family.

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Reasonable priced systems, friendly customer service

I found the price for the system to be very reasonable and good products were used. The staff over the phone was friendly and provided me with sufficient information to make up my mind about going with them.

Great customer service

Terry here have been dealing with hello solar the service providers was great dealt with the manager Dave he was a very calming person very professional I would deal with them again without doubt brainy was also great to deal with the installers Taj and his crew were excellent to deal with as well overall great experience Dave the manger has a great team thank you all.

Fred

FredDarwin, NT

Scam

Reading the reviews I second that I too paid a deposit in January and never heard back from them. Attempt several times. Lodging a complaint with ombudsmen. My recommendation is not to enter into a contract with this company.

DONOTUSETHEMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use. They do not give you the deposit back if they cancel as under quoted by $1000

Ordered and paid a deposit 16th March 2018 for installation 26th May. They contacted us 24th of May and said we had to pay an extra $1000 as the board at the front of the house needed upgrading, brand new board placed there 16 months ago. [name removed] the owner advised that he was happy to cancel the contract and give a full refund which was $1469. They put $1000 back into our account but have not returned the $469 deposit. The installer came around and advised us that the system they were going to install would not work to its full capacity. I have read reviews where this is not the first time this has happened. Consumer and Business Services has advised that if they do not pay the deposit back we can and will take action.

DONOTUSETHEM

System can’t perform as promised

Our 4.3kw system was installed beginning of feb, after signing the contract in August... that in itself should’ve been an indication of things to come! No one discussed panel placement with us or whether a system this size could function properly, but we have a system that has so far given us a daily average of 8.3kwh. Way down on the 14-16 it should be producing, which means we will never recoup our money on the cost of the system. After sales customer service is terrible, I have put in a complaint to consumer affairs & will be letting everyone I know not to use Hello Solar.

Andrea F

Still no feed in credits or working battery

Had my system installed more than 3 months ago, still not getting feed in credits as incorrect approval sought from spausnet. The “free” battery is still not working. Have made multiple attempts to speak to their staff, no response. Guess we have to go to court.

Mark
Mark

JinsMelbourne

Stay away...

Allan

AllanHastings

Worthless after sales service

We had a 5 kw system with a battery installed in June. Each electricity bill since has highlighted a fault on Hello Solars part. First beaurocratic and later technical. I keep being assured it will be sorted but I only get delay excuses at best. Most recently in December I was assured someone was coming to sort it on a particular day. I never happened and have since heard nothing. Not even another excuse.
Up until installation they were great. Hence the 2 stars.
Now 7 months and the system is still not functioning correctly.
You be the judge.

angry customer

angry customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hello solar

Had some hiccups at the start but we finally found a resolution which made everyone happy. They have great friendly staff, they will give a very competitive quote and give great after support.

Hi there,
Thank you for choosing Hello Solar, we are so glad to hear that it is working well for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us, our team is always here to help. Thank you,

snakeman

Great company to deal with

snakeman

second follow up. now into summer and received first full power bill , $33 including hot water. i'm impressed.

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey C.asked

If I am to purchase solar panels from Hello Solar, would I get the benefit of the Federal government's PV Small Technology Certificate (STC) Subsidy ? Would the price quoted by Hello solar be already reduced by that STC Subsidy ? I am from Queensland. How much would be the amount of the Subsidy if i am to purchase 20 solar panels from Hello Solar ?

Karen

Ok. Well I can only tell you about mine. Yes to subsidy. Price has subsidy subtracted. You cannot get them free. I tried. Usually about 6500 - 3500 subsidy and you pay 3000. Depends on your roof accessibility and shading to number of panels and installation price. My place has full sun and low set. I paid 3000 or 3200 maybe out of my own pocket. I think it was 3000 plus 200 for something else

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernandoasked

My panels were installed by Hello Solar on 2 Feb 2020. NMI no. at the time was 43104733376. The wifi unit was also fitted to the inverter at the time. The smart meter was installed on the 5 March and the solar system was switched on to the grid. The indicator lights on the wifi unit do not light up. Please advice.

Christopher B.
Christopher B.

My inverter is a Kehua single phase which has a black module plugged in to the unit from underneath which is the wifi transmitter which my smart phone communicates with, then you need to down load the suitable app that is the 1st stage ,l have,t completed the process, because the inverter has the digital read out on the front.

Kecka

Keckaasked

How long have you as a customer had to wait to get refund from Hello Solar after job was cancelled because they could not install the panels ordered

Karen

That was not the problem. They installed the panels but we had to wait 6 months for the rebate because they messed up the paperwork.

Get an answer from our members and Hello Solar representatives