HelloCars (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Horrible service!

Gary

30 mins back, I have got notification that Hellocars have processed the refund. As usual they have realised quite late that they need to process the refund. I believe they have very poor control on their processes and systems!

Paul H.HelloCars

Great idea, execution could be better

I bought two-year-old car from them. Car is in great condition as advertised. There were two issues during the process. No 1. They brought me wrong car. It was the same model and colour, but different variant and rego. Simple mistake I presume. No 2. Odometer was at 21k instead of 19k.

Paul H.HelloCars

I'm glad to see that we could still deliver an overall positive experience for you! We really appreciate your feedback and understanding on this matter, rest assured we have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again!

Renov8erNewcastle

Waste of time. Stay away!

I received an online quote of around $10,000. I was happy with the range and booked an inspector. Inspector came (30 mins late) and he was not a mechanic or has any tools to inspect the car. Saw some old oil marks from distance (already fixed years ago) and reported it as a current oil leak. Received $3,500 offer. Such a waste of time. Never again.

Straightforward

Con
Con

It took 2 days for them to return the money to my financier

Vik
Vikcampbelltown

Good Team, you can trust them.

I got great deal from them. Team has bit of communication gap & I had to do a few follow ups. But overall very happy with their service & I believe they are good people to deal with. I will make 2nd purchases them .

Anthony
AnthonyOATLEY

Buying a near-new car without the hassle.

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Anthony, glad you had such a great experience! Enjoy your new car!

XY Ooi
XY OoiSydney, NSW

Actual quote lower than online range estimate

I read some good reviews on this page hence decided to try this dealer for the sale of my car. Unfortunately im disappointed as my experience is far from a good one. The online quote range provided looked good but the actual offer following the inspection was more than $2000 lower than the lower range of the online quote. As im typing this review HelloCars sent through a $50 Woolworths voucher to compensate for our time wasted. I take that as a gesture of goodwill, for this reason im giving a 3 Star instead of the original 1 Star I had in mind.

Paul H.HelloCars

We certainly don't like to break our promise which is why we always back our quote with a $50 gift card. We are constantly improving our pricing algorithm so we really appreciate your feedback and for giving HelloCars a go!

DanSydney, NSW

Convenient, but a headache and poor service.

Amy
Amy

Overall, would definitely buy from again.

Raj K
Raj KCroydon

Sold my car quickly with them

This was done all online and was very fast. Im happy because i had already put deposit on my new car and it was all quick

Blueray6
Blueray6North Sydney

Really easy and straight forward

These guys purchased my Mazda last week and couldn't have been easier. Came to my house on a Saturday to inspect it, picked it up later the next week and money was in my account that day. Was a bit sceptical early on but they were really clear as to what was going to happen on the phone and whole thing was just simple.

Don't Bother

dissapointed
dissapointed

I certainly did not receive the voucher.

Paul H.HelloCars

Just so we can confirm your identity, could you please give us a call on 02 8278 9250 and we will be happy to organise.

Chris P
Chris PSydney, NSW

Waste Of Time

I made an inquiry via Carsales about a vehicle which turned out to be for sale through HelloCars. Rang the number and was subject to a long winded spiel about how great HelloCars are. After repeatedly asking where the car was and when I could test drive it, I was told that a 'valet experience' could be arranged for me to test drive the vehicle and it would 'only' cost me $49.00 for the privilege. I am not paying in advance without seeing the car. Nor am I paying to take a car for a 30 minute test drive. This is a $30,000 car. If you want to sell it, don't charge potential buyers to look at it. I don't need the proposed big red bow on the bonnet of the car I buy from HelloCars. Sell your big red bows and do away with the $49.00 gouge.

Rudolf
RudolfKariong

They saved me so much time and I love my car

I don't have much time to go out and shop for a car around. Experience with HelloCars was great. I could do everything from my office and over the phone. I didn't have to travel anywhere and meet with somebody. They delivered the car right in front of my work place and I tested it for couple of days and bought it. The car was exactly what they advertise on the website. I have been driving my car for 10 000 Km now and had my first check and everything is great. No problem. I really loved the experience.

Seamless process, we love our new car!

My wife and I are expecting our first baby and wanted to upgrade from our hatch to a bigger car that would fit everything in. Hellocars got us a good price on our trade in and I liked that our new car was checked by a mechanic. The warranty on the Mazda CX-9 and the 7 day money back gave us piece of mind. They advertise that they take the hassle out of the process and I really experienced this first hand.

Thanks!!

Paul H.HelloCars

We really appreciate the great feedback David, so glad we could help you!

Waste of 1 hour.

mackam
mackam

Thank you for your comment. However you didn't listen the car was not in a accident. It is mechanically and structurally solid.!!!
Thank you.

Fredrick
FredrickSydney

Great customer service

I sold my car to HelloCars recently and I probably could have got more privately but I got for it almost $2000 more then what I was offered by local dealer. The customer service is very friendly, helpful and always very clear about how it works and offer was in range that was quoted so no bad surprises. I would recommend!

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for your feedback Fredrick, so glad we could help!

Time Wasting Exercise

After inspection of my vehicle and test drive for car. I was told they will offer less then what they quoted through mail. Reason in market demand is less ,it takes 180 days to sell car and few scratch on bumper...Total waste off time... Do yourself a favour sell your car to a dealer or privately....

Samsforest
Samsforest

was skeptical but what you see is what you get

I live in a rural area, Hellocars made it easy to buy with all the info upfront made me feel really comfortable with the process. They then sent the subi to my door, loving it. I’d recommend!

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for your feedback - hope you enjoy your new car!

cindychan
cindychan

Love love love my new Mazda CX-5

I had my heart set on a white Mazda CX-5 and went to some dealers to test drive them and make sure it felt right. Ultimately I bought the car from HelloCars because the price was better than the other dealers and I liked the money back guarantee in case I changed my mind.... which I certainly didn't! This is the nicest car I've ever had it is so good to be up high in the traffic. HelloCars were very good to buy from.

Professional and honest

Hellocars were professional and clear from begnning to end. No surprises, no fees or anything... I sold my car to them with no dramas. Refreshing really!

Shutch
Shutch

A fun experience...not what you expect when buying a used car!

Was a fun experience. Hellocars put up with my million questions and were really helpful every step of the way.

Customer service is 2nd to none

My time is important to me and I didn't fancy all the time-wasters that I'd have to face from Carsales. Chris & Dan from Hellocars were professional, friendly and guided me through the inspection and sale and from start to finish it took 4 days with money in my account. Like I said in the subject line it was the customer service that really stood out from others out there.

Very easy and Helpful!

Bought a car off them, was worried about buying with out seeing first but thought atleast if I don't like the car I have the 7 day money back. Didn't need to worry! Loved it, was just like the pictures!

Willf
WillfCroydon

Interesting concept, good service, happy with the experience

I bought a car as a surprise for my wife, she loved it! They delivered it with a pink bow, the hello cars team were very professional.