HelloCars (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Willf
WillfCroydon

Interesting concept, good service, happy with the experience

I bought a car as a surprise for my wife, she loved it! They delivered it with a pink bow, the hello cars team were very professional.

RGH
RGHSydney

Sold my car- was straightforward and easy

Was going to trade my Mazda in but then heard about hello cars, the price was much better with hello cars. Process was straightforward and easy.

Paul H.HelloCarsSend a private message

Hello RGH, thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with HelloCars. We guarantee to offer at least $1000 more than dealer written quotes for cars we certify and are glad to see this is another example.

Don't bother

After submitting photos of my vehicle to HelloCars and then taking a day off work to have it inspected and test driven for 90 minutes, I was told they will not make me an offer due to a few faint scratches that had already been touched up. Now, this is a $50k car brand new with only 19,000km on it and otherwise in mint condition. I would expect a lower offer yes, but nothing? Not even an apology for wasting my time?
These guys seem shonky to me - do yourself a favour and sell to a dealer or through consignment.

Sebastian Orion

I disagree, my vehicle is in perfect mechanical condition. I do, however, understand you are a new business and are trying to do the right thing by your clients. Best of luck.

Sachin
SachinSydney

Amazing service

Had our car on gumtree, carsales and carsguide and was having trouble getting a decent offer from anyone. Carsales staff were really professional. Had a person come to OUR house, and come next monday we had our car sold. Super happy with the service, and wish them all the best. Will definitely be reusing their service.

p.s. I did use their competing service (sellmycar - what a joke! left review there as well)

Paul H.HelloCarsSend a private message

Hi Sachin, thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how HelloCars compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Amod
AmodSydney, NSW

Great people , process and transparent transaction.

Firstly I must admit , was skeptical initially when I was contacted by HelloCars as there never heard of them. HelloCars offered me price for my BMW X1 higher than other dealers and Paul who is director gave me all assurance about the transaction and authenticity.
On the day transaction went very smooth exchanged bank cheques and car...sold!
Chris from customer service was very friendly , overall transparent and easy selling experience.

Matty
MattySydney

Easy, professional and I like that they came out to me

The Hellocars team were great to deal with – all communication was clear and friendly and it made selling my car really easy. I particularly liked that they came to me as the other companies I contacted all wanted me to drop into their centres which were nowhere near my house

Very helpful, professional and courteous team. Very good selling experience

The guys at HelloCars were very friendly and professional. I haven't sold a car this way before and was concerned about the method of paying me for my car. The guys at HelloCars promised that the money would be in my bank account by 5pm that day and that I would receive an email stating that the transfer had taken place. Everything went exactly as promised and the money was in my account by 3.30 that afternoon. I have had a very positive experience with the guys at HelloCars and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Adam
AdamSydney

Fast & easy

I'm moving overseas, so I needed to sell my car quickly. HelloCars saved me lots of time and hassles! A very happy customer here

Pat Ann
Pat AnnSydney

Really happy with the service

The HelloCars team politely asked me to write a review and I was more than happy too after such a good experience. I was dreading having to go through the whole rigmarole of selling my car however HelloCars made the process so easy. I was also very happy with the price.

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how HelloCars compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Bianca J
Bianca JSydney

Great experience

I sold my car through HelloCars. The whole thing was so easy. Got a quote online, car was inspected and then picked up. No dramas. Great experience. Thanks HelloCars!

Timtam
TimtamStrathfield

Good price & they made it easy

I was going to do a trade in for my RAV4 when I bought my new car but the price was way too low. I put it on gumtree and people made very low offers. Anyway I tried hellocars after the online quote which was ok, much better than the trade in - they came for inspection and then they came to my work to pay me and pick it up. Very good