HelloCars

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Jody S.
Jody S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

.....

seems like an ok company from dealing with them , can't really comment as cancelled subscription recently for other reasons thanks

Laurie
LaurieSydney, NSW

CAR BROKE DOWN - DAY 1

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! Took out a subscription in the afternoon yesterday, drove the car home. Tried to start the car to go to work in the morning and it doesn't start. Called road side assistance who came out to check the battery and it wasn't a battery issue. Then waited a few more hours, missed out on a lot of work in the morning whilst I had to wait for the tow truck. Car is towed and they haven't provided me with a solution of a replacement... just "waiting to hear". I needed the car specifically today and more importantly tomorrow as I go away fro the weekend. Decided I would just go buy a car but they WON'T CANCEL. So now I am stuck paying for 4 months and at it seems at the moment... without a car.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Scam - do not sign that agreement

Very misleading

I approached them to sell my car for me. I obtained two on-line quote ranges within a few weeks of one another, both showed a similar price range. The inspection was organised well and the person from Red Book gave the car a thorough examination. They called me on Friday evening which was not convenient and agreed to call again the following morning at a set time. They didn't call and I had to call them. I was then told that they had made a mistake with my quotes and offered me in the high $30K's for the car rather than the mid to high $40K's which I'd been led to expect by their estimates (the car is in very good condition). It is my opinion that they either deliberately mislead people, or simply do not know their business.

Amir
AmirSydney

Typical Used Car Dealers, Don't Believe the Hype.

They wanted me to pay $49 for the right to test drive the car.

Worse, they tried to pressure me into paying a $500 deposit to 'secure' the car before I had even seen it!

Top notch business model!

Horrible service!

Gary

30 mins back, I have got notification that Hellocars have processed the refund. As usual they have realised quite late that they need to process the refund. I believe they have very poor control on their processes and systems!

Paul H.HelloCars

Great idea, execution could be better

I bought two-year-old car from them. Car is in great condition as advertised. There were two issues during the process. No 1. They brought me wrong car. It was the same model and colour, but different variant and rego. Simple mistake I presume. No 2. Odometer was at 21k instead of 19k.

Paul H.HelloCars

I'm glad to see that we could still deliver an overall positive experience for you! We really appreciate your feedback and understanding on this matter, rest assured we have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again!

Renov8erNewcastle

Waste of time. Stay away!

I received an online quote of around $10,000. I was happy with the range and booked an inspector. Inspector came (30 mins late) and he was not a mechanic or has any tools to inspect the car. Saw some old oil marks from distance (already fixed years ago) and reported it as a current oil leak. Received $3,500 offer. Such a waste of time. Never again.

Amy
Amy

Overall, would definitely buy from again.

Don't Bother

dissapointed
dissapointed

I certainly did not receive the voucher.

Paul H.HelloCars

Just so we can confirm your identity, could you please give us a call on 02 8278 9250 and we will be happy to organise.

Chris P
Chris PSydney, NSW

Waste Of Time

I made an inquiry via Carsales about a vehicle which turned out to be for sale through HelloCars. Rang the number and was subject to a long winded spiel about how great HelloCars are. After repeatedly asking where the car was and when I could test drive it, I was told that a 'valet experience' could be arranged for me to test drive the vehicle and it would 'only' cost me $49.00 for the privilege. I am not paying in advance without seeing the car. Nor am I paying to take a car for a 30 minute test drive. This is a $30,000 car. If you want to sell it, don't charge potential buyers to look at it. I don't need the proposed big red bow on the bonnet of the car I buy from HelloCars. Sell your big red bows and do away with the $49.00 gouge.

Waste of 1 hour.

mackam
mackam

Thank you for your comment. However you didn't listen the car was not in a accident. It is mechanically and structurally solid.!!!
Thank you.

Fredrick
FredrickSydney

Great customer service

I sold my car to HelloCars recently and I probably could have got more privately but I got for it almost $2000 more then what I was offered by local dealer. The customer service is very friendly, helpful and always very clear about how it works and offer was in range that was quoted so no bad surprises. I would recommend!

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for your feedback Fredrick, so glad we could help!

Time Wasting Exercise

After inspection of my vehicle and test drive for car. I was told they will offer less then what they quoted through mail. Reason in market demand is less ,it takes 180 days to sell car and few scratch on bumper...Total waste off time... Do yourself a favour sell your car to a dealer or privately....

Don't bother

After submitting photos of my vehicle to HelloCars and then taking a day off work to have it inspected and test driven for 90 minutes, I was told they will not make me an offer due to a few faint scratches that had already been touched up. Now, this is a $50k car brand new with only 19,000km on it and otherwise in mint condition. I would expect a lower offer yes, but nothing? Not even an apology for wasting my time?
These guys seem shonky to me - do yourself a favour and sell to a dealer or through consignment.

Sebastian Orion

I disagree, my vehicle is in perfect mechanical condition. I do, however, understand you are a new business and are trying to do the right thing by your clients. Best of luck.

Frank Dux
Frank Duxasked

Why do you take payments before the week starting on rentals? And when advised that the car is due for a service you disregard?

Harry
Harryasked

Hello
HelloCars
We live in WA, my wife and I have two sons who live in Melbourne, we visit fairly regularly, we need a cheap car to use when in Melbourne.
For local travel but also to the Vic /NSW border area as well.

We are looking at $5000.00 dollars , but understand that it will be up there with the number of ks, and agewise as well.
We are not too sure how to go about this, for what we want, and to get a reasonable deal?

Perhaps you may be in a different bracket for this type of cheaper car purchase?

But we would be interested in how this might happen, and how much your charges will be, as we have a set budget we need to work towards.

This is an initial have a klook enquiry, but all your information would be appreciated. We are looking at the next three months.

Thankyou , you have some great reviews.

John and Anne Bradshaw.

Yayap
Yayapasked

If I would like to inspect the car, where is your showroom location so I can have more options car to inspect?

Get an answer from our members and HelloCars representatives