HelloCars

HelloCars (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Great people , process and transparent transaction.

Firstly I must admit , was skeptical initially when I was contacted by HelloCars as there never heard of them. HelloCars offered me price for my BMW X1 higher than other dealers and Paul who is director gave me all assurance about the transaction and authenticity.
On the day transaction went very smooth exchanged bank cheques and car...sold!
Chris from customer service was very friendly , overall transparent and easy selling experience.

Matty
MattySydney

Easy, professional and I like that they came out to me

The Hellocars team were great to deal with – all communication was clear and friendly and it made selling my car really easy. I particularly liked that they came to me as the other companies I contacted all wanted me to drop into their centres which were nowhere near my house

Very helpful, professional and courteous team. Very good selling experience

The guys at HelloCars were very friendly and professional. I haven't sold a car this way before and was concerned about the method of paying me for my car. The guys at HelloCars promised that the money would be in my bank account by 5pm that day and that I would receive an email stating that the transfer had taken place. Everything went exactly as promised and the money was in my account by 3.30 that afternoon. I have had a very positive experience with the guys at HelloCars and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Adam
AdamSydney

Fast & easy

I'm moving overseas, so I needed to sell my car quickly. HelloCars saved me lots of time and hassles! A very happy customer here

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how HelloCars compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Pat Ann
Pat AnnSydney

Really happy with the service

The HelloCars team politely asked me to write a review and I was more than happy too after such a good experience. I was dreading having to go through the whole rigmarole of selling my car however HelloCars made the process so easy. I was also very happy with the price.

Bianca J
Bianca JSydney

Great experience

I sold my car through HelloCars. The whole thing was so easy. Got a quote online, car was inspected and then picked up. No dramas. Great experience. Thanks HelloCars!

Timtam
TimtamStrathfield

Good price & they made it easy

I was going to do a trade in for my RAV4 when I bought my new car but the price was way too low. I put it on gumtree and people made very low offers. Anyway I tried hellocars after the online quote which was ok, much better than the trade in - they came for inspection and then they came to my work to pay me and pick it up. Very good