HelloCars (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Easy to use.

The website is simple and easy to use. I managed to quickly find the exact model of car and got an online quote of around $14k which is much better than I was expecting. In the end, I decided to keep the car for another year or two, but would use them again.

Horrible service!

Gary

30 mins back, I have got notification that Hellocars have processed the refund. As usual they have realised quite late that they need to process the refund. I believe they have very poor control on their processes and systems!

Renov8erNewcastle

Waste of time. Stay away!

I received an online quote of around $10,000. I was happy with the range and booked an inspector. Inspector came (30 mins late) and he was not a mechanic or has any tools to inspect the car. Saw some old oil marks from distance (already fixed years ago) and reported it as a current oil leak. Received $3,500 offer. Such a waste of time. Never again.

Straightforward

Con
Con

It took 2 days for them to return the money to my financier

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Good Team, you can trust them.

I got great deal from them. Team has bit of communication gap & I had to do a few follow ups. But overall very happy with their service & I believe they are good people to deal with. I will make 2nd purchases them .

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Buying a near-new car without the hassle.

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Anthony, glad you had such a great experience! Enjoy your new car!

Raj K
Raj KCroydon

Sold my car quickly with them

This was done all online and was very fast. Im happy because i had already put deposit on my new car and it was all quick

Blueray6
Blueray6North Sydney

Really easy and straight forward

These guys purchased my Mazda last week and couldn't have been easier. Came to my house on a Saturday to inspect it, picked it up later the next week and money was in my account that day. Was a bit sceptical early on but they were really clear as to what was going to happen on the phone and whole thing was just simple.

Don't Bother

dissapointed
dissapointed

I certainly did not receive the voucher.

Paul H.HelloCars

Just so we can confirm your identity, could you please give us a call on 02 8278 9250 and we will be happy to organise.

Chris P
Chris PSydney, NSW

Waste Of Time

I made an inquiry via Carsales about a vehicle which turned out to be for sale through HelloCars. Rang the number and was subject to a long winded spiel about how great HelloCars are. After repeatedly asking where the car was and when I could test drive it, I was told that a 'valet experience' could be arranged for me to test drive the vehicle and it would 'only' cost me $49.00 for the privilege. I am not paying in advance without seeing the car. Nor am I paying to take a car for a 30 minute test drive. This is a $30,000 car. If you want to sell it, don't charge potential buyers to look at it. I don't need the proposed big red bow on the bonnet of the car I buy from HelloCars. Sell your big red bows and do away with the $49.00 gouge.

Rudolf
RudolfKariong

They saved me so much time and I love my car

I don't have much time to go out and shop for a car around. Experience with HelloCars was great. I could do everything from my office and over the phone. I didn't have to travel anywhere and meet with somebody. They delivered the car right in front of my work place and I tested it for couple of days and bought it. The car was exactly what they advertise on the website. I have been driving my car for 10 000 Km now and had my first check and everything is great. No problem. I really loved the experience.

Seamless process, we love our new car!

My wife and I are expecting our first baby and wanted to upgrade from our hatch to a bigger car that would fit everything in. Hellocars got us a good price on our trade in and I liked that our new car was checked by a mechanic. The warranty on the Mazda CX-9 and the 7 day money back gave us piece of mind. They advertise that they take the hassle out of the process and I really experienced this first hand.

Thanks!!

Paul H.HelloCars

We really appreciate the great feedback David, so glad we could help you!

Waste of 1 hour.

mackam
mackam

Thank you for your comment. However you didn't listen the car was not in a accident. It is mechanically and structurally solid.!!!
Thank you.

Time Wasting Exercise

After inspection of my vehicle and test drive for car. I was told they will offer less then what they quoted through mail. Reason in market demand is less ,it takes 180 days to sell car and few scratch on bumper...Total waste off time... Do yourself a favour sell your car to a dealer or privately....

Samsforest
Samsforest

was skeptical but what you see is what you get

I live in a rural area, Hellocars made it easy to buy with all the info upfront made me feel really comfortable with the process. They then sent the subi to my door, loving it. I’d recommend!

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you for your feedback - hope you enjoy your new car!

cindychan
cindychan

Love love love my new Mazda CX-5

I had my heart set on a white Mazda CX-5 and went to some dealers to test drive them and make sure it felt right. Ultimately I bought the car from HelloCars because the price was better than the other dealers and I liked the money back guarantee in case I changed my mind.... which I certainly didn't! This is the nicest car I've ever had it is so good to be up high in the traffic. HelloCars were very good to buy from.

Professional and honest

Hellocars were professional and clear from begnning to end. No surprises, no fees or anything... I sold my car to them with no dramas. Refreshing really!

Shutch
Shutch

A fun experience...not what you expect when buying a used car!

Was a fun experience. Hellocars put up with my million questions and were really helpful every step of the way.

Customer service is 2nd to none

My time is important to me and I didn't fancy all the time-wasters that I'd have to face from Carsales. Chris & Dan from Hellocars were professional, friendly and guided me through the inspection and sale and from start to finish it took 4 days with money in my account. Like I said in the subject line it was the customer service that really stood out from others out there.

Very easy and Helpful!

Bought a car off them, was worried about buying with out seeing first but thought atleast if I don't like the car I have the 7 day money back. Didn't need to worry! Loved it, was just like the pictures!

Willf
WillfCroydon

Interesting concept, good service, happy with the experience

I bought a car as a surprise for my wife, she loved it! They delivered it with a pink bow, the hello cars team were very professional.

RGH
RGHSydney

Sold my car- was straightforward and easy

Was going to trade my Mazda in but then heard about hello cars, the price was much better with hello cars. Process was straightforward and easy.

Paul H.HelloCars

Hello RGH, thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with HelloCars. We guarantee to offer at least $1000 more than dealer written quotes for cars we certify and are glad to see this is another example.

Don't bother

After submitting photos of my vehicle to HelloCars and then taking a day off work to have it inspected and test driven for 90 minutes, I was told they will not make me an offer due to a few faint scratches that had already been touched up. Now, this is a $50k car brand new with only 19,000km on it and otherwise in mint condition. I would expect a lower offer yes, but nothing? Not even an apology for wasting my time?
These guys seem shonky to me - do yourself a favour and sell to a dealer or through consignment.

Sebastian Orion

I disagree, my vehicle is in perfect mechanical condition. I do, however, understand you are a new business and are trying to do the right thing by your clients. Best of luck.

Sachin
SachinSydney

Amazing service

Had our car on gumtree, carsales and carsguide and was having trouble getting a decent offer from anyone. Carsales staff were really professional. Had a person come to OUR house, and come next monday we had our car sold. Super happy with the service, and wish them all the best. Will definitely be reusing their service.

p.s. I did use their competing service (sellmycar - what a joke! left review there as well)

Paul H.HelloCars

Hi Sachin, thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

Great people , process and transparent transaction.

Firstly I must admit , was skeptical initially when I was contacted by HelloCars as there never heard of them. HelloCars offered me price for my BMW X1 higher than other dealers and Paul who is director gave me all assurance about the transaction and authenticity.
On the day transaction went very smooth exchanged bank cheques and car...sold!
Chris from customer service was very friendly , overall transparent and easy selling experience.

Other Online Vehicle Sales Sites