HelloCars

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

4.3
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Frank Dux
    Frank Duxasked

Why do you take payments before the week starting on rentals? And when advised that the car is due for a service you disregard?

Harry
    Harryasked

Hello
    HelloCars
    We live in WA, my wife and I have two sons who live in Melbourne, we visit fairly regularly, we need a cheap car to use when in Melbourne.
    For local travel but also to the Vic /NSW border area as well.

We are looking at $5000.00 dollars , but understand that it will be up there with the number of ks, and agewise as well.
    We are not too sure how to go about this, for what we want, and to get a reasonable deal?

Perhaps you may be in a different bracket for this type of cheaper car purchase?

But we would be interested in how this might happen, and how much your charges will be, as we have a set budget we need to work towards.

This is an initial have a klook enquiry, but all your information would be appreciated. We are looking at the next three months.

Thankyou , you have some great reviews.

John and Anne Bradshaw.

Yayap
    Yayapasked

If I would like to inspect the car, where is your showroom location so I can have more options car to inspect?

Get an answer from our members and HelloCars representatives