HelloCars

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Jody S.
Jody S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

.....

seems like an ok company from dealing with them , can't really comment as cancelled subscription recently for other reasons thanks

Great idea, execution could be better

I bought two-year-old car from them. Car is in great condition as advertised. There were two issues during the process. No 1. They brought me wrong car. It was the same model and colour, but different variant and rego. Simple mistake I presume. No 2. Odometer was at 21k instead of 19k.

Paul H.HelloCarsSend a private message

I'm glad to see that we could still deliver an overall positive experience for you! We really appreciate your feedback and understanding on this matter, rest assured we have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that it doesn't happen again!

Amy
Amy

Overall, would definitely buy from again.

Fredrick
FredrickSydney

Great customer service

I sold my car to HelloCars recently and I probably could have got more privately but I got for it almost $2000 more then what I was offered by local dealer. The customer service is very friendly, helpful and always very clear about how it works and offer was in range that was quoted so no bad surprises. I would recommend!

Paul H.HelloCarsSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Fredrick, so glad we could help!

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how HelloCars compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Frank Dux
Frank Duxasked

Why do you take payments before the week starting on rentals? And when advised that the car is due for a service you disregard?

Harry
Harryasked

Hello
HelloCars
We live in WA, my wife and I have two sons who live in Melbourne, we visit fairly regularly, we need a cheap car to use when in Melbourne.
For local travel but also to the Vic /NSW border area as well.

We are looking at $5000.00 dollars , but understand that it will be up there with the number of ks, and agewise as well.
We are not too sure how to go about this, for what we want, and to get a reasonable deal?

Perhaps you may be in a different bracket for this type of cheaper car purchase?

But we would be interested in how this might happen, and how much your charges will be, as we have a set budget we need to work towards.

This is an initial have a klook enquiry, but all your information would be appreciated. We are looking at the next three months.

Thankyou , you have some great reviews.

John and Anne Bradshaw.

Yayap
Yayapasked

If I would like to inspect the car, where is your showroom location so I can have more options car to inspect?

Get an answer from our members and HelloCars representatives