HelloFresh

HelloFresh Questions & Answers (page 3 of 11)

3.7 from 5,792 reviews

210 questions from our users

Vanessa Chatfieldasked

I want to remake the chermoula chicken on risoni and wondering in the meal for 2 people, how much yogurt in 1 packet, how much risoni in 1 packet, how much chermoula spice in 1 packet, and how much chicken stock in 1 packet please?

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for getting in touch - we are delighted to hear you're re-creating this recipe!

One packet of Greek yoghurt is equal to 100g, one packet of risoni is equal to 96g or 1/2 cup, one packet of Chermoula spice blend is equal to 12g or 1tbs and our chicken stock packets are 1 cube!

If you need to get in touch again, our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 and are always happy to help! You can reach them via:
- Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

We hope this helps and happy cooking!

Vanessa Chatfield

Thank you for your reply.

Bre

Breasked

I’m vegetarian and my boyfriend isn’t, can I get one box and select a couple vege meals or do I need to get 2 seperate boxes?

Nads
Nads

Hi Bre
You can select vegetarian meals and other to suit within the one order ie one box.
Enjoy

Hi Bre,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're so sorry for our delayed response!

You can select both vegetarian and meat/fish meals on our Classic Plan - if you'd like to check out the menu, you can do so here: hellofresh.com.au/menus.

If you have any other questions, our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 so can get back to you much quicker than here on Product Review! They're available via:

Josh G.

Josh G.asked

I would like to recreate the Jerk BBQ Chicken and Pineapple salsa, I'm just wondering how much jasmine rice was in the rice packets?

Jannette Duncan
Jannette Duncan

I cup of dried cooks up to 3 cups rice, I would say that the packets contained around 1/2 cup dried rice.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're so sorry for our delayed response!

One packet of Jasmine Rice contains 3/4 cup which is also equal to 157g. If ever you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen and need a speedy reply, our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 - you can reach us via the following:

Leesa

Leesaasked

What is the packet size of your prawns. I’m doing dish again and it doesn’t say size required

FrancescaHelloFresh

It's so great to hear you'd like to recreate one of our prawn recipes at home, Leesa!

If you reach out to our awesome Customer Care team to confirm the recipe you're preparing and the number of people you're cooking for, they'd be happy to check in with our culinary team and let you know what you'll need to get started!

Simply send us a message via http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or start a live chat with us directly from your HelloFresh account on the app or website - we're available 24/7.

April

Aprilasked

Hi guys,

I’m wondering about the ice packs, my toddler has just consumed a small amount after biting into a pack. I know they say they are none toxic, but this particular ice pack didn’t have a label.

Is it okay if a small bit was consumed?

Hi April,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I am sorry to hear that your child consumed a piece of our ice pack however I can assure you all of our Ice Packs are made with a non-toxic water-based gel. It might not taste yummy but it will not affect their tummy!

I hope the little one is okay,

- Jonathan

Edward C.

Edward C.asked

I live 5 mins drive away from Perth CBD but get charged a regional delivery fee of $9.99 in addition to the standard shipping fee of $9.99. So $20 for delivery!! Why?

Hi Edward,

Thanks for getting in touch!

All HelloFresh boxes have a delivery fee of $9.99, which will always be confirmed throughout the checkout process.

We are working with local delivery companies to implement a continuous cold supply chain across our product and delivery windows, and to ensure that our customers continue to receive the highest quality product possible. As a result, a delivery fee of $9.95 has been applied to certain areas, including but not limited to Darwin, Cairns and WA, where we experience higher third-party costs.

We are dedicated to expanding our service to areas that may not have a variety of fresh produce readily available. We love being able to provide fresh food and recipes to these regions, and this delivery fee is a necessary step to ensuring that we can continue to provide our service there.

If you have any other questions or feedback, our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 and are happy to help! You can give us a buzz on (02) 8188 8722 or send us a direct message on Facebook at http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau.

Nikki P.

Nikki P.asked

My account has been deactivated?

Louis C.HelloFresh

Hi Nikki, thanks for getting in touch.

So we can look further into this for you, can you please get in touch with our Customer Care Team? They are available 24/7 and are more than happy to sort this out.

You can reach them via:

Phone: (02) 8188 8722
Email: hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat: hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

Please let me know if you have any trouble getting through!

Helen D.

Helen D.asked

I wish to recreate the Teriyaki Glazed Pork Rissoles (for 2 people) and need to know how much fine breadcrumbs I need for the rissole mixture.
I thought these were extra tasty.

Bec L.
Bec L.

The fine breadcrumbs packet I have for them is 25g

Louis C.HelloFresh

Hi Helen, thanks for getting in touch!

We're so glad to hear that you had enjoyed this recipe so much you're wanting to recreate it! We would recommend using roughly 25g for two servings of the pork rissoles, though definitely keep it to your own preferences too!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Tina Horn

Tina Hornasked

A few packages of the beef Demi glac were not refrigerated. Are they still good or should they have been refrigerated?

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for reaching out, Tina!

Anything that is stored inside of your cool pouch for delivery should be unpacked into the fridge as soon you're able to. Although our cool pouches keep your ingredients cool and fresh for a minimum of 8 hours after your box of goodies has been delivered, we'd suggest that you replace any items that have not been stored in a fridge (or freezer) since.

With that being said, it's best to get in touch with our Customer Care team as they can better answer your question once they know how long it spent unrefrigerated and how warm/cool it might have been on the day! Feel free to shoot us a direct message here at http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau and they'd be happy to look into this further.

Trish S.

Trish S.asked

Hi
I was just wondering how to make or get the Mumbai spice blend !!

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

I would also like to know ?

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for getting in touch, Trish & Rebecca!

This spice blend is exclusive to HelloFresh as it is custom-made for us, so it's sadly not available at retailers. If you send us a direct message via http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau to confirm which recipe this is for, we can suggest what spices or ingredients could be used as a substitute! You can however find a full list of the ingredients (with allergen and origin info) by heading to hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo.

Andrea C.

Andrea C.asked

Why have I been charged for an order that was 'skipped'? EXTREMELY frustrating that you are just a company where you can't talk to someone.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are so sorry for our delayed response - our Product Review site is not live monitored!

We're really sorry to hear you were charged this week. Our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 and would love to offer their help looking into this for you! You can reach them via:
- Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

If you have any trouble getting in touch, please let us know!

Nadine

Nadineasked

How many cups in 1 packet of Risoni for the one-pan chorizo rising risotto?

Kylie Pick
Kylie Pick

Sorry I haven;t had this meal,, although I think the on packet supplied which is small is 1 cup

Hi Nadine,

One packet of risoni is equal to 96g or 1/2 cup.

If you're ever in the kitchen and need a speedy reply, our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 and would be happy to help! You can reach them via:

Michelle E.

Michelle E.asked

Hi does anyone know what’s in the Nan’s special seasoning

Hi Michelle,

We are so delighted to hear that you wish to re-create our Nan's Special Seasoning!

When our recipe team started creating some of our most favourite recipes, they realised there were key flavour components and ingredients that were not available from our suppliers, or even within our local supermarkets.

From there, they ensured to create their own unique flavour combinations which make up some of our most loved flavours you may see in your box from time to time. Due to this, we are unable to specify the exact recipe we use to create these blends. You can however find a full list of the ingredients (with allergen and origin info) by heading to hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo.

We hope you understand!

- Kathryn

P.S. Our Product Review site is not live monitored, so if you ever need a speedy reply, please reach out to our Customer Care Team who are available 24/7 via the following:

Rose

Rose asked

I opened the box and it was slightly wet on bottom. When picking up the packages of chicken and other meats, it felt slimy like something was leaking. I put it directly in the freezer. Could the chicken have been leaking and is it safe to eat? Rose

Maple 7

Rose I would suggest that one of the gel freezer blocks was leaking. It often happens and it has a slimy texture.

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thank you for letting us know about this, Rose!

As Maple suggested, it is most likely a leak from a small tear or puncture in the ice pack, as the water-based gel inside can feel a little slimy. If you're concerned it might be one of the meats, you can submerge the packet underwater and check for bubbles as this is a good indicator or any leaks.

If there is no obvious opening, please use your best judgement as to whether the meat is safe to eat. Usually if the packaging has not been sealed, there will be a quite horrible smell and you can also check for discolouration. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7 via Facebook direct message at http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau and they'd be more than happy to provide a second opinion if you'd like to share any photos with us!

If the packaging has been compromised, please do let our team know so we can share your photos with our warehouse team and suppliers, and ensure you are compensated for the item.

Thanks, Rose!

Ashley D.

Ashley D.asked

Hi I'm making the thai beef for dinner how much rice and water for 4 people ?

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for getting in touch, Ashley!

We have quite a few yummy Thai Beef recipes, so to be sure we're providing the correct weight and metrics for you, would you mind getting in touch with our Customer Care team to confirm the recipe you're cooking and the type of rice it calls for?

That way, we can be sure your dish will turn out just as perfect!

Simply send us a direct message on Facebook via http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or start chatting with us on the HelloFresh app by clicking 'Contact Us'. We're available 24/7!

- Francesca

Helen D.

Helen D.asked

Please can someone tell me how many cups or grams of Arborio Rice come in a standard HelloFresh packet as I would like to recreate the Chorizo, Roasted Cherry Tomato and Spinach Risotto (for 2 people)

Maple 7

Helen I just checked and the jasmine rice comes in 3/4 per packet. All the rices I have had from HF seem to be in the same size pack so probably the same amount in Arborio.

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for getting in touch, Helen!

It's so great to hear that you would like to recreate our tasty risotto at home. I've included the standard size of our rice packets below. Maple was right about the Jasmine Rice size, but it is slightly different for our Arborio packets :)

Arborio Rice 200g or 1 cup
Basmati Rice 154g or 3/4 cup
Brown Rice 151g or 3/4 cup
Jasmine Rice 157g or 3/4 cup

Our Product Review questions aren't live monitored, so for a speedy reply to your cooking questions, simply jump onto our live chat directly from your HelloFresh app by clicking 'Contact Us', or send us a Facebook direct message here: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

Our Customer Care team are available 24/7 and would be happy to help!

Missy Blanck

Missy Blanckasked

Wondering if you can help me please. I am making the Tuscan Pork Spaghetti again and the recipe calls for 2 sachets of garlic and herb seasoning. Could you please tell me roughly grams or tbs size of the sachets. Thanks

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for reaching out, Missy!

For the Garlic & Herb Seasoning, you'll need 13g or 1 tbs per sachet, so double those measurements if the recipe calls for two.

If you have any further questions about our service or your deliveries, feel free to shoot us a direct message at http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau - our friendly Customer Care team is here to help 24/7!

Jessica S.

Jessica S.asked

How many grams of breadcrumbs are in 1 packet?

FrancescaHelloFresh

Thanks for reaching out, Jessica!

It may vary based on the recipe you're cooking, however, generally if our recipes call for a packet of Fine breadcrumbs you'll need 1/4 cup, and for Panko breadcrumbs you'll need 1 cup.

If you'd like to check the weight of any of our packaged ingredients, please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly Customer Care team - we're here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply let us know the ingredient and recipe and we'll track down the measurements needed!

You can reach us via:

Phone - (02) 8188 8722
Email - hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat - hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM - http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

We hope this helps!

Russ N.

Russ N.asked

Please can someone tell me how many cups or grams or Arborio Rice come in a standard HelloFresh packet?
Many thanks.

KSH
KSH

3/4 cup per packet

Nicole

Nicoleasked

How much:
- mince is in 1 packet for the Tex Mex Beef Bake recipe, please?
- 1 sachet of tomato

Louis C.HelloFresh

Hi Nicole, thanks for getting in touch.

The weights and sizes of our ingredients do vary depending on which plan you have selected and the servings for each recipe. So we can give you a more exact and precise measurement of each item's size and weight, could you please pop a Direct Message through to our Customer Care Team via: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

From there our team will be more than happy to discuss this with you in more details, and answer any other questions you may have regarding this.

- Louis

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives

Other Food Delivery Services