HelloFresh

HelloFresh (page 2 of 198)

3.7 from 3,959 reviews

1,741

Madeleine Prince

Madeleine PrinceIllawarra, NSW

I LOVE HELLOFRESH!! has seriously changed my life

Hellofresh has allowed me to have restaurant quality meals 5 times a week. I am a full time working mum and always found it hard to muster up the motivation and ideas for dinner when I got home. Hellofresh has been amazing!

Absolutely hopeless service!

Timely DeliveryNo
Markhams

MarkhamsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Share the Cooking

Hello Fresh is the best way to get my husband into the kitchen to share the cooking. The recipes are easy to follow (so he can do it too) and they are always delicious. The recipes keep getting better too. I'm particularly impressed with the vegetarian range, which we intermingle with our low calorie options.

A positive experience

Chris
Chris

Direct Message was not received

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes eating healthy so easy!

I have to admit, I was sceptical when I first saw the ads for Hello Fresh, but the food is delicious, and gets you cooking healthy meals for the family.

Cheryl Edwards

Cheryl EdwardsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it!

Love the meal choices and delicious meals. Only disappointment is veggies sometimes old, tired and soft. Last delivery rice bag was broken but had my own to supplement. Good value

Awful

Rollo

RolloO'Connor 2602, ACT

Just what we needed

My wife and I work full time with 2 young kids. Neither of us have much creative flair in the kitchen nor inspiration to cook when we get home after work. So a cooking by numbers scheme that lays out the ingredients and gives us plenty of variety is just what we need. We use it 3 nights a week and have done for over 3 years. We've found the app easy to use to select meals and skip weeks if we're out of town or just need a break.

Claudia

ClaudiaPerth

Not happy

Was given free delivery by friend. Liked the easy recipies. Was thinking about continuing. However i then got meals i had not selected and again 3rd time . I am paying for food i have not ordered or selected. Including today two meals i can not do as i have a severe - epipen- allergy to the ingredients. So I've paid nearly 80 dollars for a couple of veges and meat.
have asked to be cancelled and will be trying to chase my money back.

Catau

CatauMelbourne

Quality very disappointing

We have been loyal customers of hello fresh for over a year. At first we found there was lots of variety and although the quality of the food could be hit and miss, most of the time it was fine. However recently the recipes have been very repetitive and the quality of the food very poor. The final straw came when we found a clump of hair in minced meat after we had served it and eaten part of it. The experience was disgusting and we threw out the entire meal.
Possibly the most insulting part came when we contacted customer service who told us they could give us $13.99 off our next order. When I said this was not adequate I was offered 20% off ($15 - not sure how that would have been better). Very disappointing.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

We loved Hello Fresh until they stopped delivering our meals. We had paid and after our box was not delivered, we contacted them and informed them of what had happened. They told us it was a glitch in their system and offered 10% off our next order. Our next 4 orders did not arrive, we called, they offered no apologies and also did not give us our money back. We would have loved to continue with them, but their customer service is shocking.

Timely DeliveryNo

Ilona W.

Ilona W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We love Hello Fresh!

Using Hello Fresh has had such a positive impact on our day-to-day lives, hassel free, excellent customer service, great quality product, tasty meals, healthy ingredients, takes all the stress out of our evening meals.

Plan NameVeggie Plan

cass

cass

great quality produce and excellent customer service

Really great quality produce and excellent customer service! Creative and tasty recipes as well, Love having hello fresh in my life would definately recommend to busy people who love good quality food :-)

Yvonne TDickson 2602, ACT

Just love Hello Fresh

Hello Fresh has changed dinner time for my husband and I. Love the variety, easy to follow recipes and subtle flavours. Customer service through messenger on the facebook site is exceptional if there is an issue you need resolving. Meal size is great and good quality ingredients. Highly recommend Hello Fresh....we have been with them for about 6 months and have only had the same meal twice.....they say variety is the spice of life.

Kathryn L.HelloFresh

Hello Fresh you need to provide fresh vegetables or you will lose your customers

So far this week we have had the Thai Kaffir Lime and Chilli Prawns. This meal was delicious but we did pay extra for it, although the chilli, garlic and lime were soft. Next was the Caramelised Onion and Feta Chicken. While the chicken was fresh the vegetables not in bags (garlic, onion, potato) were soft. I threw them out and used my own fresh ingredients. Tonight we are having Sichuan Glazed Pork Meatballs. Fortunately I have spare carrots, chilli and garlic if they are soft but no red capsicum. In my view you are buying your vegetables in to great a quantity too early. But I will go back to doing my own shopping and cooking if the quality of the vegetable produce does not improve

Customer service.

Loved everything about HelloFresh except the customer service. If your payment does not go through they still send a box, which puts people in unnecessary debt to HelloFresh. I cancelled a box after my payment was declined and was told it was cancelled. Today a box arrived and my account said I owed money. Contacted HelloFresh to explain and was told nobody said they would cancel the box, despite me having print screens of the conversation that I sent through. Staff where unhelpful.

Can't cancel

Very dodgy when comes to cancelling. Say they didn't receive notification and then still send delivery in an attempt to make.you keep paying. I need going through to consumer affairs

Cheryl McRae

Cheryl McRaeNorth Queensland, QLD

Best thing I ever done was organise Hello Fresh

Meals are tasty, can work out kilojoules and other dietary info, if theres a problem, usually a phone call fixes or, if need be, refunds. Generous portions. I tried another delivery company and there wasn't the recipe range and the food portions were tiny, did not suit my healthy happy eating partner!!!

Changed our Lifestyle

We are a very busy Mature couple working in our own extremely Busy Restaurant 12 hours a day.
We had developed Bad eating habits , eating in average restaurants on our way home.
Too tiered to shop or think about doing it ourselves.
We ordered our first box just to give it a go and Fell in Love with our new way of nourishing our bodies.
We now order every week 4 to 5 meals and love cooking up a storm together with a gin and tonic in hand.

Emma

EmmaNew South Wales

meat was off but refunded

Meat was off in my hello fresh order but when I contacted them it was quickly resolved with no dramas and I was given a refund. Happy about the refund, shame tho since the recipes did look delicious

Teneale J.

Teneale J.asked

My box got delivered at 12:30pm but we were out until 9:30pm will the the meat and veggies still be ok after being left out that long?

Hi Teneale,

Thanks for reaching out!

We've worked hard to design our specialist packaging to keep your food cool and fresh for 8-10 hours outside of the fridge. Your box remains refridgerated throughout production and delivery - so only leaves the fridge once it's been delivered.

The brown paper bags should be safe to consume - you may want to use your best judgement with any of the cooler items, especially the meat, depending on how melted the ice packs are and how the items look/smell.

If you have any specific items that you'd like further clarification on, feel free to reach out to our awesome Customer Care team who'd be happy to assist you!

You can reach us via:

Hope this helps!

- Kathryn

Carm

Carmasked

How do I remove my credit card details. I don't like when any company keeps your details. I prefer to enter them each time.

Hi Carm,

Thanks for reaching out!

If a customer asks us to remove their card details from the system, we're happy to do this! We just pop through a request with our Accounts Team and this will be processed and reflect on your end in no longer than 3 business days.

Due to us being a subscription service and requiring a nominated payment method on any active subscription, we'll only be able to do this once you've successfully cancelled your subscription.

As long as your account is cancelled, you can reach us via phone (02) 8188 8722, live chat on our website www.hellofresh.com.au, direct message on Facebook here: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or you can always email these details through to hello@hellofresh.com.au.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch!

Kathryn

Subject Matter Expert
HelloFresh Australia

Darren Y.

Darren Y.asked

How do you find what ingredients are in the pre made spices I cant eat anything that has anything made with prawns

Yvonne T

I would ask that question through the messenger link on hello fresh Facebook page...they are very efficient in replying

Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We understand how tricky it can be with a household of different requirements, so our Food Info Page is here to save the day! For specific information about our exclusive spice blends and sauces, jump onto our Food Info page at www.hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo which shows the country of origin, a list of ingredients and also any allergens.

Our recipes for the upcoming few weeks can be found online here, so you know ahead of time what substitutions might be necessary. You can also swap meals you aren't able to enjoy with other options on the menu!

I hope this answered your question! If you need a hand with anything else, you can chat with our friendly Customer Care team 24/7 via the contact page on our website at www.hellofresh.com.au/contact-page

- Francesca.

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives