HelloFresh

HelloFresh (page 2 of 290)

3.7 from 5,790 reviews

3.7

5,790 reviews
    3.8 (2,300)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (89%) · No (11%)

Renee

Renee

Makes dinner time so much easier!

Love how we don’t have to think about what to cook for dinner then what we need from the shops. Has saved our family money as we aren’t constantly going to woolies & buying extras. Great range of meals, easy to cook & healthy but still great tasting & the kids love them too!

Leila H.HelloFresh

Excellent healthy and easy recipes!

HelloFresh makes my life so much easier and the ingredients and recipe are amazing. The only downside is it is somewhat expensive. But overall it makes my life during the week. Lot easier.

Leila H.HelloFresh

Nutritional, great taste, variety and now carbon neutral - love it

I joined for a few weeks and a year later I am hooked! I love cooking and Hello Fresh has brought diversity to my repertoire. Ample food in each kit - I often have enough for lunch the next day getting meals for 2 and that's with an 18 year old - he loves the food and even cooks a few meals himself. Now that Hello Fresh has gone carbon neutral I feel even more committed, My shopping costs have dramatically reduced so I'm actually saving money, and in a pandemic its great to not have to go to the supermarket and know you are getting regular fresh, Australian food. No food waste, but a little packaging waste, most of which is able to go in soft recycling.

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple ingredients made better!

Have been using Hello Fresh for 6-7 weeks now, only purchasing 3 meals per week (2 serves of each). Great variety & simple, staple food made more delicious. I look forward to my Mondays when the box arrives & biggest decision is which meal to have on which night!! Its good that you can change whats on offer each week. Thoroughly recommend.

Skye

SkyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Taste & Convenience

We've now used Hello Fresh for well over 6 months. We love the convenience and portion control and time saving. There are always plenty of options to choose from and the cooking cards make the cooking quick and easy. Would highly recommend people give it a go and see for themselves.

Colette

ColetteHunter Region, NSW

It’s so easy!

A very easy way to follow great tasty recipes! We look forward to both cooking and eating our meals as we choose each days menu from the great rang available.

Give Hello Fresh a Go!

As a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 teens) Hello Fresh has saved me time, money & energy. I no longer spend my precious weekends trying to meal plan & then grocery shopping - I actually get to relax knowing that Hello Fresh is doing all the heavy lifting for me :)

Plan NameClassic Plan and Family Plan
Sarah Staphorst

Sarah StaphorstSouth West, WA

Enjoyable, easy & affordable

We were reluctant to try initially however so glad we did. We enjoy the meals, it’s good quality and tasty, plus easy to follow. I think the biggest plus is that it changes habits of a lifetime - cooking more and both my husband and I sharing the cooking on a weekly basis has been a huge shift!

Glenis Rebeiro

Glenis RebeiroSydney, NSW

Good fresh food

It would be nice to offer discounts to return customers as well. The food is good and the portion sizes are just right. I like the fact that there is no waste at all

Plan NameFamily Plan

captainddgolf

captainddgolfSydney, NSW

Takes drudgery out of cooking.

We’ve been using Hello Fresh for nearly nine months and have found it an excellent service. My wife was getting bored with cooking and on her own admission her repertoire was becoming very small and repetitive. So I now do the cooking and she is happy to clean up afterwards. There is a great variety of recipes and plenty of options if the default ones don’t suit you. Servings are generous and recipes clearly laid out. Pretty much foolproof.

Georgie

GeorgieSouthwest, VIC

My own chef in a box!

We are loving the Hello Fresh experience. A huge success with all the family with fabulous variety of meals to choose from. The hard work is done for you and cooking the evening meal has become an enjoyable task, not a chore. Fresh produce delivered to your door. Brilliant concept.

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Started great then disappointed.

I was introduced to Hello fresh from a friend and recieved an awesome free week of food and continued to buy as was impressed .
Sadly, after my 3rd or 4th delivery I noticed wrong menus with meals, I had coriander that was mush and un edible and another delivery had a spice mix missing.
I also found the packaging an issue, alot of plastic waste even though its in a brown bag.
The recipe ideas are great though.

Happy family

Loving the variety of meals hello fresh offers, easy and quick to make, taste great and it’s good to have the children trying the different t styles of meals every week

Av n Rob

Av n RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this.

I have never cooked this much in my life. Love the different meals every night. Love cooking from scratch and not using packaged goods. The meals taste so much better using fresh food. Really look forward to the meals each week. We have enjoyed every single one so far.

Janine A.

Janine A.Perth, WA

Super-duper Aussie Oat Bars

We're not usually a muesli bar family but we all love brownies. Combining brownies and muesli was not popular until tasted, then it became a fight for who would get one in their lunch box... this definitely turned my kids around about muesli bars. This has become a family favourite

orlandoSydney, NSW

convenient delivery of high standard ingredients -too easy for dinner !!

consistently high standard of ingredients delivered reliably with simple to follow recipes of wide choice.
always great fun to choose recipes, get the box and plan the week. Generous proportions ,but No waste of supplies

Jo So

Jo SoSydney, NSW

Good for young couple

We are a young couple that doesn’t do big grocery shopping so doing HelloFresh meals 3 times a week has been good for us. The instructions are so simple, and well portioned. We save so much time having food delivered to our door too. There is so much variety for meat eater, unfortunately not enough vegetarian options. Overall delicious!

Plan NameVeggie Plan
Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great food every time.

Fresh ingredients, great flavour, great servings, love the variety. I have Recommended hello fresh to many people. I love hello fresh and all the feedback I get from the people I recommend this product to also love hello fresh.

sofia

sofiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, simple, convenient and delicious

We love hello fresh! Its easy , simple instructions on the card, convenient for people who work late and don't have to think of what to cook. And lastly the food is delicious! I get 4 meals for 2 people and the amount is perfect, no wastage.

Rob

RobGippsland, VIC

Convenient

Really enjoy the recipes and convenience. Have had a few recipes that require large chicken breasts but the breasts packed were in small pieces. Would absolutely recommend to others looking to add variety to their menus.

Plan NameFamily Plan

sara.ali.rizvi

sara.ali.rizviasked

Hi, what's the weight of one packet of the panko breadcrumbs please?

Cherie M.

Cherie M.asked

Hi, just wondering how much arborio rice is used for serves 2 in the butternut pumpkin and sage butter baked risotto?

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Thank you for reaching out, Cherie!

We are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review is not monitored 24/7.

One packet is 200g or 1 cup.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please do contact our Customer Care team. You can reach us 24/7 via:

Phone: (02) 8188 8722
✉️ Email: hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat: hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

- Sophie

Sinead W.

Sinead W.asked

I really want to sign up for hello fresh but the plans are only for 2 or 4 people. I have a family of 5. What are my options?

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Thank you for reaching out, Sinead!

We are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review is not monitored 24/7.

At this stage, the largest boxes we offer are designed to feed 4 people. For larger families, you can mix and match boxes for your desired amount of food. We're always looking for ways to improve and expand our service. Fingers crossed, we may be able to offer larger sized boxes in future!

If you have any other questions, please send our Customer Care team a message via http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or call us on (02) 8188 8722.

- Sophie

Lizel v.
Lizel v.

We are a family of 5 and I ordered Hello Fresh for months - all I did was add an extra potato and possibly one or 2 extra chicken/ meat pieces (depending on the dish) or I bulked the salads and there was always more than enough. Enchiladas are a fav and so easy to add extra mince or wraps depending again on the filling. Not at all difficult to add to if necessary. Best of luck

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives

Other Food Delivery Services