helloworld

helloworld (page 2 of 23)

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (11)
  • Ease of Booking

Don’t do it

Ash007

Ash007Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, Rude and Unprofessional Customer service by email & Phone

helloworld.com.au C.helloworld

Hi Ashok007, We are sorry to hear this. We will pass on the feedback to the store Manager.
Kind Regards

Must be getting a Jetstar kickback.

Very very angry that hello world booked us with worst carrier Jetstar. They must be getting a kickback as we were given no options other than Jetstar, even though, with all the added extras they were not the cheapest. Our agent knew we wanted to shop and were concerned about weight but didn’t even bother to tell us we could have flown with Hawaiian air and had 64kg included checked luggage ....no extra cost!!!! The agents job was to get us the best deal to suit our needs but she didn’t even look at any other carrier, very very poor service. will never use hello world again, and I suggest to anyone else to do your own research and go in there armed with facts. Don’t rely on them to do any research on your behalf....it won’t happen!!

Amanda

Amanda

I complained about something that happened on my helloworld trip to the Eatons Hill store

I complained to Eatons Hill Hello World about some issues I had with our recent trip. I then contacted Hello World direct because I had not even had a response and have still not had any response good or bad from anyone. Shocking customer service!

European trip

Was charged like a wounded bull was not informed of alternative places and always had to follow up no communication from them

Tony18670

Tony18670Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always there to help

We always use the Helloworld office in Ninth Ave Rosebud and have never been disappointed. Due to a family illness we needed to re-arrange various aspects of our six week Europe holiday from late August. The staff (on this occasion Caitlin & Geoff) made numerous phone calls to the travel groups we had booked with to assist us and we received a better than expected outcome. Many customers complain about using travel agents but as a family we have never encounted any issues with the team at Helloworld Ninth Ave and from our personal experiences would always recommend them.

Eevie

Eevie

I went in to Sunnybank Hills store to ask for a quote on hotels for the night and the travel agent was so rude and condescending! I was appalled at the manner in which she spoke to me, like she couldn’t be bothered working it out for me. I got up and walked out letting her know exactly how she made me feel. I will never go back. How does she keep her job!

Sonia

SoniaSydney

Run as fast as you can and save your money.

DLC

DLC

Upsetting behaviour

our holiday wasn't a big one but important to us , staff member was pushy and uninterested . Had to,change dates because flights went up twice. Ended up going elsewhere and getting flights and accommodation cheaper, with someone who was very happy to help me. Sent a very polite email saying we weren't going ahead and I thought that was it. Last week ran into her walking at the beach and endured the nastiest glare from her . VERY UPSETTING .

helloworld.com.au C.helloworld

Dear DLC, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment. May we ask which store you are referring to ?
Kind regards

Ripped off. Don't pay anything until you have checked all details of your trip

I booked in person , she made a mess of my needs, because she did not listen to my needs and refused to alter details because I had paid, i kept getting the same story we can't change , we can't do this we can't do that,
You can do better, go to someone else , or do it yourself, don't trust them period.

helloworld.com.au C.helloworld

Hi David, We are sorry to hear of your frustration, We are not sure of which store you are referring to or if you have booked online ? Are you referring to an Airline booking ?

Rohan Gunna

Rohan Gunnanewcastle

The Worst Service Ever

Overpriced and lack of transparency

Overpriced. Ripped off. Paid almost $8k for accomodation in japan. I asked for a minim 4 start stay hotel. 2/5 hotels were 2-3 Star. Rail pass was about $2,000 and it wasn’t brought to our attention. The budget would have meant $400ish a night on hotels. The hotels booked were only $120-$160 a night. When asked for a break down go costs with receipt confirmation of what the “japan supplier paid” I was told that it cannot be forwarded to clients. Not sure what actually happened with all the money I paid. Beyond disgusted with the device.

helloworld.com.au C.helloworld

Hi See, We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. May we ask what store you booked the travel arrangements through ?
Customer Support team.

Heath Brown

Heath BrownCanberra

HW at Waurn ponds

Very efficient and superb customer service nothing to difficult. We use HW at Waurn ponds for our group bookings and they are great with making the arrangements and saved us heaps of time and money in comparison to trying to do it all online. Andrew at HW always there to help. Highly recommended!

Above and Beyond - Helloworld Port Douglas

Within 24 hours Kimberley Harvey from Helloworld Port Douglas was able to achieve what I spent close to a month trying to organise through one of the other major Travel Agents.
Helloworld Port Douglas provided a high level of service, professionalism, knowledge and experience that really impressed me. I am no longer stressed about my travel and accommodation plans as I was with the other company, instead I am looking forward to the holiday Kimberley Harvey helped me plan and organise.
Thank you Kimberely - I assure you I will be raving about you to everyone I encounter who is planning a trip.

Sam

Sam

hello world caboolture is always helpful and friendly

hello world caboolture (on king street) have always been helpful when i have been looking to book some travel. the travel agent Cassandra is the person that i like to deal with as she is always happy to help me find out some info for me and can email me a quote about the holiday i want the next day. any time i am looking to travel that is the first, and only, place i deal with now. just makes it easier to get things done.

Once you've paid everything, they don't want to hear from you

The initial travel agent was great when booking flights and hotels. Then she left and someone else took over my booking, and when I asked for help with checking in online, she lady was very rude and kept saying she couldn't help without giving a reason.

lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service with a smile

Booked numerous overseas and domestic trips over the years through this group via the Belmont NSW office. Always prompt, efficient and friendly service. Good accommodation rates through their ability to negotiate via their group. We always make initial contact in person then most of the rest is via email or phone. Whenever we’ve had problems with tours overseas they have resolved and rebooked us without fuss. This travel group definitely takes a lot of the stress out of our travel arrangements and will continue to use them while ever we are fit and able to travel.

Michael

MichaelSydney

Terrible business ethic, unprofessional attitude (and that was by one of the directors!!!)

Complete mess up of everything, I had to change my booking due to unforseen circumstances. Initially the staff were very good to help, until they deliberately and unprofessionally disclosed personal and sensitive information of mine, when specifically asked not to. Then the director got involved and started providing cop out excuses and deleting email trails etc. Extremely unprofessional, do not give your business to this company!!!

Kellie A

Kellie ABrisbane

Hello World Banora Point

Impossible to fix our booking from misleading information, incompetent travel agent. Computer glitches. I don't recommend. Too busy talking about their personal life and not listening. Very disappointed Hello World.

Darryl

Darryl

The Worst Service

Do not use the team at Kawana Sunshine Coast
After many different itineraries sent they still got it wrong
The information from them over the phone was different to the paper work
They really have no idea and service is very poor
Advise is go to a professional