Helpling

1.5

Jason R.

Jason R.Sydney, NSW

No Show No Response

Do not use. They no showed and had no response to our request for updates. Only way to contact them is via email address that doesn't help when no shows up. Waste of time.

beware of booking a regular clean

they help themselves to your payment details and will keep charging you whether a cleaner turns up or not (Actually i told them i cancelled my services, but they kept debiting) won't stop until you cancel the credit card. Also on there website, it is very difficult to see how to cancel your account (probably on purpose)
    Bad service/bad customer relations. Avoid

Very bad experience

Signed up for the weekly clean. The cleaner did not show up. Nor was there any response from her to multiple messages. Nevertheless Helpling has charged us. Altogether very frustrating

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Late or missing payments to cleaners

Hi we are one of the providers under the Helpling platform. GreenClean Australia has the Helpling contract for Australia and gives us the jobs on the Helpling platform.

Treatment to the cleaners have been absolutely terrible. Late or missing payments. No response to messages. We will be escalating this matter as they have owed us more than $1000.

Do not hire them.

Pete

PeteAU

Stay away. It's really a scam. Poor service, terrible ethics

Service is just getting worse

Appaulled

Cleaners didn’t show up. Another person I had no idea of turned up 20 minutes late. A 2.5 hour clean turned into 5 hours as only one person showed so I had to cancel all my plans. They gave out my personal information to a different company breaching privacy laws. Terrible experience. No help at all from helping.com.au.

SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

Once you create an account and schedule bookings it is impossible to cancel bookings.
    There is no local help in Australia. Emails, phone calls everything goes unanswered.

HLK

HLKSydney

Non-existent customer service

I tried contacting Helpling customer service regarding a payment issue several times - Three emails, numerous phone calls (always went to voicemail, which stated to email them instead) - No replies, no call-backs, nothing. Non-existent customer service. Cleaner was average, and only worked approximately three hours out of the five I paid for.

Find out how Helpling compares to other House Cleaning Services

Company is horrific -go somewhere else

Marion

Marionsydney

This agency is going to make your life more difficult

DMB

DMBSydney

Dirtier than before

I unfortunately engaged the services of HELPLING (remember the name people) for a regular cleaning service. First appointment - the person who was supposed to come did not and was reassigned to someone else (who knows). The worst cleaning ever, for two hours I got unswept floors, unmopped floors, mirrors and glass screens with streaks and dirtier than before she arrived, floors not vacuumed. Have been charged for this. Thank you HELPLING for reminding me to stand up for professional service and set standards of the dedicated and diligence for my clients.

Awful job - just want to take your money

Jennifer

Jennifer

cleaners never showed and i've been charged

The first time I booked my cleaner did not turn up even though I had taken time off work to be there. you can't call helpling which is the most annoying thing about it. they were responsive and organised me a cleaner for the next day.
    the second time, the new cleaner was 45 minutes late so I had to leave for work. I have called twice and send two emails and no one will return my call or email. I have been charged for a clean I never had.
    incredibly frustrating and slow customer service.

Cleaner cancelled three times

Organised and paid for it on their website but the cleaner never showed! You can't call anyone from their company and you can't leave a review on google... I wonder why...

Sami

SamiSydney

Give these service a miss..

I have used Helping 3-4 times in the past, each time hoping the services would get better. Their cleaners are mostly students and some of them are not trained at all. Never on time and most importantly the cleaning is below average. I will not be using this service again.

Be warned you will be punished for leaving

After two cleans I cancelled the service as the cleaning was not up to scratch. They didn't even move things off tables etc to dust, they just dusted around them. I got charged $50 for leaving the company. Unbelievable.

GTR

GTR

Unreliable

I have only been using this service for a couple of months now and the cleaner has cancelled 3 times with very little prior notice. Also, it is very difficult to contact the company for help because they only offer an email address for customers which is not particularly convenient. This is a shame because when the cleaner did turn up the service was good value and quality.

Richard

Richard

BEWARE! DO NOT TRUST HELPLING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES...

Joseph

JosephEpping

The Uber for cleaning. Affordable and best

Having used Helpling's services for few months now, I can say with confidence that the cleaning service provided by helpling are second to none. Service is just $29p/h and you get your placed clean really well. I used the same cleaner for few months and he was great.