Hema HX-1 Navigator

Hema HX-1 Navigator

See the Best GPS Navigation Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hema Navigator

• Battery Life
  • Route Choice
  • GPS Location Accuracy
Ian
Ian

Screen cracking

I’ve had my HX-1 since Christmas and been on two trips with. It was in the windscreen holder at all times. I’ve noticed that there are some cracks starting to appear in the screen. Has anyone else has this issue?

Purchased in December 2020.

ConradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always searching for signal. Can never get a signal even on a sunny day.

GPS signal strength is non existent. Cant pick up GPS signal. inaccurate GPS position when i have a signal. Im always travelling on a different street to what Im actually travelling on. Called the tech team who were good at helping me resolve the issue

Purchased in May 2021 at BCF for $500.00.

HemaHema Navigator

HI Conrad, Please call the Hema Technical Support Team on (07) 3340 0000 option 1 for assistance. I am confident they will be able to get this sorted for you.

Conrad

Thanks. I did call. They were very helpful, and knowledgeable.
Unfortunately, Ill need an external GPS repeater to get it to work on my car. I will get this and hope it works.

Thanks Conrad - Safe travels

Unsatified
UnsatifiedQueensland

Battery issue

The maps are great easy to use. Issue with batteries swelling up and opening case up, I know of 3 people with this issue, they will fix for zero dollars if you push issue

Purchased in December 2017.

Col Mack
Col MackSydney Surrounds, NSW

Took some getting used to - but happy with the result

GPS Navigation Systems

Find out how Hema HX-1 Navigator compares to other GPS Navigation Systems

All Ok with me

Hi, I had initial problems getting started,
I refreshed my Hema account online with a new password.
Then made a Cloud account with the same name and password
This allowed me to connect immediately and download all maps took 1 hour.
It is doing everything well. My Hema 5 bounced around on a motorbike for years, this should be the same.
People who blame a personal GPS for nearly going through a red light need to alter their driving style.
Every contact with Hema over 10 years has been satisfactory.

Grissy
GrissyIllawarra, NSW

Great unit

The HX-1 met my needs perfectly, it did get a little glitchy at times requiring a reboot but i found it easy to use the mapping system, the only real complaint i have is the phantom speed cameras every 3 kilometers, this is something hema need to sort out it nearly drove me bananas until i turned off speed camera alerts! Other than that its definitely a great alternative to paper maps and you'd be lucky to get lost with it mounted to your dash !

Reebee
Reebeeasked

Im trying to update my HX-1 but when I go to check for updates now it tells me I have a network error. I've checked the wifi it was fine, reset just in case but still can't get the updates. It also said that we had registered to our email and to reset to another hema cloud ????

Chris
Chrisasked

The media operator does not work on my HX-1. I can not find any solution to this fault?

HemaHema Navigator

Hi Chris, The Hx-1 Navigator is a dedicated GPS unit and as such was not designed to play media files other than the video recorded with the onboard camera. If you would like more information, please email us at: hemasupport@hemamaps.com.au

Marie
Marie asked

Does anyone else have problems with the navigation when using the Camps 10 Locations and the Camps Public Dump Points. I find my HX-1 to be hopeless, we have gotten lost so many times trying to follow the directions as given when we use this function. Our HX-1 sends us in circles, back tracking where we had just come from and no where near our destination. I contacted Hema and they told me to reset the GPS, which I did but it hasn't made any difference. I find if I enter the address the HX-1 gets us to where we want to be but when using the Camps function we end up chasing our tail. I am finding it quicker and easier to use our in car navigation instead. So far I have been very disappointed with the HX-1

Get an answer from our members and Hema Navigator representatives