Hema HX-1 Navigator

Hema HX-1 Navigator

See the Best GPS Navigation Systems in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hema Navigator

Geoff
GeoffSydney

Awsome

CaptainK
CaptainKBrisbane

Loving it!

New map detail is awesome compared to my hn7 and really cool that it has a camera to geotag my photos. Just wish there was a reversing camera input on it.

Reebee
Reebeeasked

Im trying to update my HX-1 but when I go to check for updates now it tells me I have a network error. I've checked the wifi it was fine, reset just in case but still can't get the updates. It also said that we had registered to our email and to reset to another hema cloud ????

Chris
Chrisasked

The media operator does not work on my HX-1. I can not find any solution to this fault?

Hema Navigator
HemaHema Navigator

Hi Chris, The Hx-1 Navigator is a dedicated GPS unit and as such was not designed to play media files other than the video recorded with the onboard camera. If you would like more information, please email us at: hemasupport@hemamaps.com.au

Marie
Marie asked

Does anyone else have problems with the navigation when using the Camps 10 Locations and the Camps Public Dump Points. I find my HX-1 to be hopeless, we have gotten lost so many times trying to follow the directions as given when we use this function. Our HX-1 sends us in circles, back tracking where we had just come from and no where near our destination. I contacted Hema and they told me to reset the GPS, which I did but it hasn't made any difference. I find if I enter the address the HX-1 gets us to where we want to be but when using the Camps function we end up chasing our tail. I am finding it quicker and easier to use our in car navigation instead. So far I have been very disappointed with the HX-1

Get an answer from our members and Hema Navigator representatives