Henley (page 3 of 33)

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Henley Ashbury review

Communication during the build was up and down, we had 4 different admins and our site supervisor left half way through, we sent very happy with the finishes (paint, plaster, cabinetry) got the excuse “you have to understand we are a volume builder” a lot. I guess that’s one way of saying we don’t pay our trades very well so your quality isn’t going to be as good. Most of the issues post build have been fixed with out hesitation (besides dodgy paintwork) overall very happy with design of the house just the finishes that have let it down a little

Construction End DateJune 2019

HARWINDER

HARWINDERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I built a house from Henley two year ago and still looking like display home.I would definitely recommend my friends and relatives to built a house from Henley. Their customer service is excellent and even after handover our home, they look after very well as well .house finishing is very good. My whole family very happy work done by Henley and future we will go again with Heneley.

Construction End DateMay 2017

Hello Harwinder,
Thank you so much for your glowing review! we are so pleased to hear that you and your family are happy with your home, even a couple of years on!

Zeeshan15

Zeeshan15Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfactory - could have been better

I opted for Henley after looking at the work done by them for two of my friends houses.
However I think each individual has their own experience.
Build stage was fine, though they took a long time to build my single storey house about 10months.
Quality of the end product could have been much much better, but I feel the workmanship has been average.
Support is good, but have to follow up.
Overall the quality could have been better for the price we paid.

mousa a.

mousa a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very well organized and in access team

It was a good chance for us to work towards Henley to build our first home. Having a supervisor and accessible person in all stages of sales, contracting and building was a great thing. In construction having an admin and supervisor was very delightful as always someone was in touch to update you.

Happy Customer

The building quality is exceptional. [Name Removed] was awesome to deal with and his timely response to any of my queries. Few minor fixes which are to be expected in a new home. They have rectified all highlighted issues by me (and external inspectors) that we went through during handover inspection. The cost was the best of all. Overall very happy with build.

CLL

CLLVictoria

Excellent customer support

Mukesh Bhatia

Mukesh BhatiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took long to build but worth it

Henley delivered high Quality build. All of the post delivery issues were handled to my satisfaction.
Elapsed time of the build can improve. It took Henley more than eight months to deliver a single story house, comparing to its peers in the construction industry it is on the higher side.

Ryo H.

Ryo H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but not perfect

Bernadette.H

Bernadette.HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Horror Movie starring Henley

The workmanship and build quality from Henley is questionable. Where do I begin? I recently built The Monteray 32 and what we viewed as a display home and what I received at Settlement was completely different. Ceilings leaking, exposed walls, dented windows, plaster joints exposed and visible. Timber frameworks with chunks missing off them, covered up with paint and varnish. If only I could turn back time, I would reconsider choosing Henley.

Henley as a company may be reputable, but they're contractors and supervisors are inexperienced and amateur at best.

House now a home!

The build and construction of our home was done with precision, hassle free and what felt was over night! We had a few questions along the way but we’re lucky enough to have a site supervisor to assure us the build would be as per promised. It was such a bonus to have security cameras supplied as some houses building in the are didn’t have them and lost quite a fair amount of building supplies.

Monica

Monica

Better than most high volume builders

Better fixtures and style options than other builders but we did discover a few annoying problems a few days after moving in which should be fixed shortly.

Make sure you get an independent inspector to make sure everything is perfect because there's things that only proffesional will notice but are very important to a stable house.

Rufaro

Rufaro

We are grateful and pleased

The management was great and building quality and workmanship exceptional.we had no issues and the cost was the best of all.Our supervisors were very helpful and patient also readily available.

Janit

JanitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Henley build experience

The experience from sales to finish house was very well outlined and managed. Pre-construction and construction admin work was very well managed with proper information and timely response to any queries. Our site supervisor ([Name Removed]) was awesome to deal with having monthly onsite meeting. He has rectified all highlighted issue by us (and external inspectors) that we went through during onsite meeting. There are still few issues that Henley will resolve as part of their 1 month maintenance period. Overall very happy with build.

Luu

Luu

Happy Customer

Overall it was a great experience from beginning to end. Henley did a great job in keeping us updated throughout the build process and their aftercare process has so far been good as well. So far we've been very happy with their quality of work bar a few minor fixes which is to be expected in a new home. Overall a happy customer.

Ish

IshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a Journey, Finally Happy!

First of all our sales consultants are very good, also with good service too. We got a few problems at the beginning of development, after many times of communication via e-mail and with fast responses and solutions to problems, we finally get what we want. With the inclusive provided we are happy with what we get from Henley.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Building experience

I have recently build my house from Henley and must say it was a very good experience. My supervisor Peter champion was an excellent person to deal with. Due to my good experience I referred my friend to go through Henley for building their house . So I was suppose to get a referral bonus for referring my friend but it has been an awful journey of 6 months of chasing them for the bonus.The sales consultant told me that once the the slab of the house is poured the bonus is given but now my friend’s house is in the third stage of completion and I’m still chasing them for a bonus. Like really unbelievable that such reputed builders give a response like this. I don’t think I will be referring anyone now .

Sarah coulsell

Sarah coulsellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very professional What is shoes are addressed in a timely manner great build around

Fantastic experience from start to finish Henleys inclusions are the best in the market by far the base prices are also very competitive to what one me over to choose Henley was my sister built five years ago in the house to very very good quality

Oanh T.

Oanh T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall a Great Package!

The experience from start to finish was very well managed. The team at Henley are very responsive and any issues along the way were addressed immediately. There were a few hiccups along the journey but you could expect that or worse when building. Overall, my partner and I are extremely happy with the floor plan and inclusions we got with the Henley Reserve range. The standard inclusions we got with Henley compared to what other builders were offering are amazing. Based on our experience we have had, we would totally recommend Henley to friends and families.

Pavneet

PavneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect job

Very satisfying job done. Excellent communication from site supervisor. All issues sorted in given time frame. Built in our estimated budget. Very happy with the service provided. Well done. Thanks

Construction End DateApril 2019

Rizza V

Rizza VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great home takes time

Building with Henley was seamless although sometimes stressful. From the sales consultant to the design consultant to the site manager you can expect to get your questions answered and everyone was well informed in the building process. The house took a while to finish with extra private inspections but communication was well kept even though we had changes with our site manager. Upon moving in, issues that arose were fixed by Henley’s contractors in good course and the house is exactly as planned.