2Herbal Essences Drama Clean

Herbal Essences Drama Clean

2Herbal Essences Drama Clean
1.9

23% · 1032 · 74%
Brand Manager for Herbal Essences? Claim your listing.

Kellyh67
Kellyh67AU3 posts

Good

Although I still need to wash my hair every day I am still at least getting a worthwhile result for my efforts. For the price this is a really good product and you don't have to use heaps of it for every wash. Enough to cover a 10c piece so you're not replacing the bottle all the time.
Really good for my very oil hair. I've tried all kinds of shampoos over the years from really expensive ones to ones recommended by hair-dressers etc, etc. Really hard to find one that works for me. Inexpensive
Still need to wash hair everyday.
LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204303 posts

This shampoo/conditioner made my hair shinier and oil-free. It smells really good, the best smelling shampoo ever. In the morning, the tangy smell wakes you up nicely. It probably wouldn't be good for people with dry hair, but I've tried some of the other range (colour me happy, totally twisted etc) and they all work unbelievably well.
I love the bottle. It would brighten up even the greyest bathroom! The smell is sooo good, I seriously thought about eating it! It reminds me of exotic flowers. It's so easy t find, too.
Nothing at all, it's amazingly good!
fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320118 posts

I would recommend this type to anyone who needs a good daily use shampoo and conditioner as it makes your hair feel amazingly fresh and clean, and seems gentle on your hair. It gives your hair an amazing smell and only a little is needed to create a good lather and therefore the bottles last a long time and they are relatively cheap to buy and widely available!
It made my hair squeaky clean, has a fresh and beautiful smell, really wakes you up in the morning, the conditioner is beautiful and has just enough of silkiness for my hair
Nothing at all! Show reply

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Herbal Essences? Claim your listing.