Herbalife

Herbalife

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elyse H.

Elyse H.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Tried Herbalife shakes for weight loss paired with a cleaner diet and exercise routine. The shakes are very thin and i was always hungry after. Didn't taste nice and i gained a lot of weight once i couldn't afford to buy more shakes. Very expensive. Huge pyramid scam.
Learnt that just eating healthier meals and portions plus exercise instead helped me to lose weight and it cost nothing.

Winter7

Winter7AU

Not nutritional and pyramid scheme

Quality is poor-- there is little nutritional value in these products and the 'business' is your typical multi-level-marketing cover up for a traditional pyramid scheme.

When I tried their products, they caused severe stomach cramps and gas.

Store LocationHerbalife do not have stores, they have MLM representatives who try to recruit customers to be their downline
Lauren 01

Lauren 01MACQUARIE

Herbalife = Good Life

I've not even been on Herbalife for a full month and I'm already experiencing great things! I've had the worst stomach, digestion issues in the past and since starting this I've not had one single stomach upset or cramp. Energy levels have increased massively and just feel so much better all over. Will be continuing for sure ! Love it!
Feel great every day!!
It is pricey, I hope I can keep up with it financially!