Herbosophy

Herbosophy

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Kelly

KellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Will be back!

Quick delivery, helpful website and a good product. Definitely recommend. Ill be back again to order further products.coukd feel product - Berberine - kicking in after a few weeks.

Not heard

Not heardTasmania

Thought they were professional!

Have been purchasing Chanca Piedra from this company until i asked them if the products are processed on machinery that also processes tree nuts etc, the company was not interested in my request and answered.

I’m unsure but I’d assume not. It’d be the same handling as any other vegetable, fruit or spice that you regularly buy. Nevertheless, I can’t know nor guarantee what the herb, handler or material came in contact with.

In that case i will not be shopping with this supplier any further.

Store LocationHerbosophy

CustomerAlwaysRiteSydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

I purchased from this online store and I was very happy with the customer service and fast delivery time of product. They have a wide variety of herbs for different needs, plenty to choose from. I will definately recommend this online herb store. Thank you.

Protein & Supplement Retailers