Heritage Bank Branches

3.0

A D.

A D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Bank in Australia

Don't listen to the bleeting whingers, Heritage is a good bank to deal with, I'm a regular Aussie who has had nothing but positive dealings with the bank and they are genuinely really helpful, even knocked half a percent off my mortgage rate without asking them to do so, go for it, better than the big 4 by a big margin.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
Heritage Bank
Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Hi A.D., thanks for the great feedback. We really do focus on helping our customers as best we can.

Brittney J

Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Heritage Bank