Heritage Bank Branches

Heritage Bank Branches

1.0

Brittney J

Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Heritage Bank
Heritage B.Heritage Bank
Louise McLachlan

Louise McLachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Untrained staff

Incorrect account opened by us when guided by staff. Do your own research. The Target Bonus Account must be opened on the first day of the month to get the full months interest for that month. We new about the other conditios and adhered to those. We opened ours on the 6th so missed out on $210 interest for the three weeks of January. Very frustrating. Considering we play the game of chasing the best account for savings. We usually do our own research but relide on the teller's knowledge. We will not do this again.

TopicBusiness Banking