Heritage Bank Branches

Heritage Bank Branches

1.9

Worst bank in Australia

Have used this bank for 6 years, cannot wait to leave. Terrible service and endless mistakes, would never recommend them to anyone. Amazing how many other people say the same thing when you tell them of your experiences.

Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Hi Amy, we aim to give our members great banking experiences and are disappointed to hear this. Can you please email us a social@heritage.com.au with your name and contact phone number so chat with you about your experience?

Amy

No thanks, I am not interested in dealing with anyone from Heritage bank unless it is in relation to closing my accounts.

Lisa

LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional

I accompanied a friend to heritage bank who needed to have a bank cheque done. My friend told staff at door he needed a bank cheque for $500.Firstly staff at door asked what are you buying? Then teller said: who told you to do this( get a bank cheque), my friend told her its to the insurance, the teller said: if you didn't cause the accident then you don't pay any excess. My friend said: yes I caused the accident.
What's will all the questions by staff?
Its none of staff business why someone needs a bank cheque. My friend has deposited cheques to the bank over the years and staff ask him: where did you get the money from?

DLShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outrageous Settlement Fees on Loan Accounts

I have been with Heritage Bank for a long time now. I have 3 loans under the same account (fixed and 2 variables) I am in the process of refinancing out of Heritage as they were not able to offer me better rate. They are charging me $300 per loan = $900 as disbursement/admin. fee on top of break costs which is absolutely ridiculous compared to other banks. Spoke to someone in Headoffice and they redirected to the manager at Springfield who was very rude and was not willing to listen. Not happy with how this is being handled. Sorry but its NOT People first anymore.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
DLShah

I sent an email 5 days ago with the details you have requested but haven't heard from anyone. Can you please confirm when will someone call me to discuss this further. Thanks.

Banks

Find out how Heritage Bank Branches compares to other Banks

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check on transaction

I needed to change banks about 3 years ago. Just due to location I went with Heritage. I use Kippa Ring branch and have always found staff helpful and polite. Also only to willing to help with anything I needed. Today I purchased a new computer online, a larger transaction than I most often make. Staff from head office phoned to check I had made transaction. Very well done on taking steps for security for a customer. I very highly recommend your bank to anyone. Sorry I have forgotten name of lady who phoned me. Thank you Heritage.

Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Thank you for the great feedback about your experiences with us.

Chucky

ChuckySouth East Queensland, QLD

People First, what a joke

A D.

A D.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Bank in Australia

Don't listen to the bleeting whingers, Heritage is a good bank to deal with, I'm a regular Aussie who has had nothing but positive dealings with the bank and they are genuinely really helpful, even knocked half a percent off my mortgage rate without asking them to do so, go for it, better than the big 4 by a big margin.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Hi A.D., thanks for the great feedback. We really do focus on helping our customers as best we can.

Brittney J

Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Estate matters

Absolutely terrible time trying to close a deceased account. Have now tried 3 times still not able to. Told something different every time. Would not recommend this bank to anyone.

steve

steveDarling Downs, QLD

disgracefull

not good,18months ago was great,gone downhill,will be taking my 250 grand out in feb,and not putting my wives and my super with them,worth nearly a million,so much for there cat,they really need to go back and hire people who care again.

Banks