Heritage Bank Branches

Heritage Bank Branches

1.6

Extremely poor, could not even start the process for a Mortage!

I tried to apply for a mortgage with Heritage and I followed up over 10 times across a three-week period and they simply couldn't take all my completed forms and submit them to credit. Dont waste your time with a bank that obviously doesn't care!

Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Sent an email to you with the details.

Peter YSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Home Loans and Credit Card rates lower than the big 4 Banks. Excellent Customer Service.

Have been Switched to Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards as being with ME Bank for more than 16 years. We were 2 years into a 5 year fixed loan which was 4.1% but they wanted $6270.00 to break account and would not help so had to change to Heritage Bank as home loan rate is 2.7%. There was no application fee and one of the best home loans rates around and cheaper than the big 4 banks. Plus changed our credit cards to Heritage which was cheaper than ME Bank. 100% recommend others to try Heritage Bank Home Loans and Credit Cards and the staff for the ease of getting loans through. Have been with Heritage Bank over 20 years but was loyal to Me Bank which ended up a big mistake. 100% recommend Kippa Ring Branch.

Janine

Janine

What a waste of time

Applied for a small loan increase. Told by Buderim branch that we qualified, only to be told after four weeks of us continually submitting more information our application was rejected, despite us having an excellent credit rating and repayment record. What a waste of time. They treat you as a number, not as an individual or on a case by case basis. They just crunch the numbers and according to them if it doesn't add up they reject you. Took four weeks to assess our application. Waste of time and postage. Never again.
Go through a broker or find a better bank!

Banks

Find out how Heritage Bank Branches compares to other Banks

DLShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outrageous Settlement Fees on Loan Accounts

I have been with Heritage Bank for a long time now. I have 3 loans under the same account (fixed and 2 variables) I am in the process of refinancing out of Heritage as they were not able to offer me better rate. They are charging me $300 per loan = $900 as disbursement/admin. fee on top of break costs which is absolutely ridiculous compared to other banks. Spoke to someone in Headoffice and they redirected to the manager at Springfield who was very rude and was not willing to listen. Not happy with how this is being handled. Sorry but its NOT People first anymore.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
DLShah

I sent an email 5 days ago with the details you have requested but haven't heard from anyone. Can you please confirm when will someone call me to discuss this further. Thanks.

Brittney J

Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
SeanC

SeanCDarling Downs, QLD

Bureaucracy Gone Crazy

Heritage B.Heritage Bank

Hi, can you please email us at social@heritage.com.au with your name and contact details so we can get in touch with you about this? We'd like to look into this further for you and discuss your concerns.

Appalled

AppalledSouth East Queensland, QLD

CROOKS

Dissapointing Home Loan

Have been with Heritage for over 30 years had first home loan in 1999 and now want to build.Applied for pre approval late last year and have updated few times this year have had a fixed term deposit. All I want is approval for loan to send to my builder to submit to council to start the process.My land is worth more than I am borrowing but seems this is not a simple process with everything needing to go to valuer first. Tempted to close my accounts and go somewhere else.