Heritage Bank Branches

Heritage Bank Branches

1.0

Brittney J

Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Heritage Bank
Heritage B.Heritage Bank
M M.

M M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed, not coming back

My partner and I went into a heritage branch because we wanted to start a joint account together. When the teller discovered that my partner is not an Australian citizen, the tone quickly changed from pleasant to awkward. It's like we had to apologise for not being Australian citizens. Disgusting!
He started acting very uncomfortable and said how they need many more ID documents from "international people". We just ended up walking away, it was too hard work and he really didn't want us to be there.
. (Bunch of bogans from Toowoomba vibe, i would suggest looking elsewhere.)

TopicNew Account