Heritage Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heritage Bank

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

They lie about being "people first"

Monica
Monica South East Queensland, QLD

Thank god for reviews!

I really want to leave CBA after near 36 years with them. This was my first stop. Based off these beyond shocking reviews I’ll keep looking. It’s a hard world but I think Heritage Bank better improve ASAP! We don’t want the bigger banks but you’ve got to STAND OUT for the better right?

Other Banks

Telling your kids we've lost our dream home

Belinda Connor
Belinda ConnorDarling Downs, QLD

ATM didn’t dispense my money for my daughter’s birthday on a weekend FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Used a Heritage Bank ATM at Clifford Gardens Toowoomba. I wanted to withdraw $350 for a party for my daughter. The dispenser kept making noises for around 2 minutes. The money was not dispensed I am so angry this has never happened at any atm and I’ve traveled all over the world and used them. If the money is not in my account ASAP I’m changing banks.

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Branch no longer assists the elderly needing help

Aidan M.

Should have stayed with commenwelth

After a store refused to issue my refund after receipt issued and refund approved, I went into my local branch to see what my options were, well that was a waste of fuel, we can't do anything we can't see the transaction, refused to help because I was a online transaction, I'll be going back to the big 4 that's for sure

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Aidan, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this for you. Can you please email us at social@heritage.com.au with a contact phone number so we can get in touch?

Aidan M.

That fact that you have also stolen money from my account people first my butt I'm leaving and never looking back

Extremely poor, could not even start the process for a Mortage!

I tried to apply for a mortgage with Heritage and I followed up over 10 times across a three-week period and they simply couldn't take all my completed forms and submit them to credit. Dont waste your time with a bank that obviously doesn't care!

Mark Johnstone
Mark Johnstone

Sent an email to you with the details.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst bank in Australia

Have used this bank for 6 years, cannot wait to leave. Terrible service and endless mistakes, would never recommend them to anyone. Amazing how many other people say the same thing when you tell them of your experiences.

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi Amy, we aim to give our members great banking experiences and are disappointed to hear this. Can you please email us a social@heritage.com.au with your name and contact phone number so chat with you about your experience?

Amy

No thanks, I am not interested in dealing with anyone from Heritage bank unless it is in relation to closing my accounts.

Lisa
LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional

I accompanied a friend to heritage bank who needed to have a bank cheque done. My friend told staff at door he needed a bank cheque for $500.Firstly staff at door asked what are you buying? Then teller said: who told you to do this( get a bank cheque), my friend told her its to the insurance, the teller said: if you didn't cause the accident then you don't pay any excess. My friend said: yes I caused the accident.
What's will all the questions by staff?
Its none of staff business why someone needs a bank cheque. My friend has deposited cheques to the bank over the years and staff ask him: where did you get the money from?

DLShahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outrageous Settlement Fees on Loan Accounts

I have been with Heritage Bank for a long time now. I have 3 loans under the same account (fixed and 2 variables) I am in the process of refinancing out of Heritage as they were not able to offer me better rate. They are charging me $300 per loan = $900 as disbursement/admin. fee on top of break costs which is absolutely ridiculous compared to other banks. Spoke to someone in Headoffice and they redirected to the manager at Springfield who was very rude and was not willing to listen. Not happy with how this is being handled. Sorry but its NOT People first anymore.

DLShah

I sent an email 5 days ago with the details you have requested but haven't heard from anyone. Can you please confirm when will someone call me to discuss this further. Thanks.

Chucky
ChuckySouth East Queensland, QLD

People First, what a joke

TopicGeneral Transactions

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of knowledge and staff who appear unhelpful. Would not recommend this bank.

Been a customer for six years. Staff have a distinct lack of knowledge and they appear very unhelpful unless you present in person. Their call centres have extremely long wait times and branch staff are way too slow. I would norecommend Heritage bank at all.

Brittney J
Brittney JBrisbane

Neeed to get with the times

Been with this bank for 9 years, not reliable at all. Awful customer service. Had to stay with them because my employer made all employees bank
With heritage unfortunately. Will be closing my account finally as soon as I can. They don’t like helping their customers out, After 9 years they refused to give me a loan. Went to Nab and they were happy to help me. They don’t offer apple pay to use your card online I was told i needed an Android to access my card on my phone which is ridiculous this bank is so outdated.

Estate matters

Absolutely terrible time trying to close a deceased account. Have now tried 3 times still not able to. Told something different every time. Would not recommend this bank to anyone.

SeanC
SeanCDarling Downs, QLD

Bureaucracy Gone Crazy

Heritage BankHeritage Bank

Hi, can you please email us at social@heritage.com.au with your name and contact details so we can get in touch with you about this? We'd like to look into this further for you and discuss your concerns.